Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fizzlebent Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Jan 2, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Cruise and Laptop PC?
    Can anyone tell me whether they would recommend bringing a Laptop on a Cruise ship? I guess what I'm worried about is leaving it back in our Cabin. Might it suddenly Grow legs? The Cruise Folks at Carnival assure me it would be safe in the Cabin. SO I WANTED TO GET OTHERS OPION ON THIS MATTER?:confused:
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2008, 03:27 PM
    I took my palm pilot, cell phone, and laptop on a cruise... granted, I stored the cell phone + palm pilot in the safe and hid the laptop under the pillow...

Nothing happened to it... but I just never used it. I brought some work to do while I was on the cruise, but again... never had any time for it.
    LONDON72 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2008, 03:14 PM
    I have been on 6 cruises and trust me NO ONE will steal from your room NO ONE
    The newer ships have wifi areas go to the computer room on the ship which is usually the library there should be one there if not ask the people at the front desk
    On the lst ship I was on there were tiny signs that read wifi area

The reason why it won't get stolen is your cabin attendant will be either from the caribbean or the phillipeans very poor areas they are making a lot of money working on the ship and they will not jepoardize that no worries no worries

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going on cruise while on probation [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering can you go on a cruise while you are on pobation.My husband got pulled over for a dui and he is on probation for 3 years.It is over January of 2009 and we are suppose to go August of 2008.Do you think he could go.

Cruise weddings [ 5 Answers ]

My hunny and I are thinking about getting married while on a cruise. My family has never been anywhere outside the US aside from Canada, and my parents are getting up in years. I want them to experience the Caribbean and a cruise. The only way to get the family together on one is to plan something...

Can we cruise Alaska [ 3 Answers ]

My husband has a felony. We would like to cruise to Alaska but, are not sure if we can get into Canada to board the cruise ship and even just in cruising we would be in Canadian territory so, do you know if we can even go on an Alaskian cruise?

One way cruise ticket [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a cruise ship that will accept a passenger ONE WAY, to Puerto Rico. I am not that interested in a cargo ship (but can't find one anyway), but want to go one way from NYC to P.R. since I will be staying there for good and do not plan on returning. Would it create a problem to book...

View more questions Search