Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Dracula, mummy, wolfman movie.
    There was this movie that played on HBO late 80s to mid 90s with all the original monsters: Dracula, Frankenstein, The Wolfman, and the mummy. It wasn't a serious film. It was somewhat of a comedy. I remember that this group of kids were trying to defeat them. I think there was some type of trinket that let them all out into the city. I believe one of the kid's dad was a cop. I know it's not much. I was trying to Google it, can't find it.
    Thanks.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Jan 2, 2008, 03:18 PM
    The movie is called the Monster Squad, they finally released it on dvd a couple of months ago. I used to watch this movie as a kid and I still love it to this day.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2008, 10:00 PM
    Thanks very much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Looking for a children's book: crazy pirates, dracula, frankenstein all on holiday [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a children's book about crazy pirates/Frankenstein/Dracula/Pollyfilla the Parrot all on holiday together. Watercoloured illustrations.

Poor mummy cat [ 1 Answers ]

Our cats kittens are six weeks old and are , as I expected, very feisty, playfull little cats. My problem is that mummy cat seems to behaving oddly, she is always miowing and keeps sitting at my feet looking as though she wants something. Even when I feed her she's not very happy. She seems...

Will I ever be a mummy? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Me and my husband have been trying for a baby but the problem is that I haven't had a regular period since the age of 15 and now am 25 and not had a period in the last 3 months can I get pregnant without having a period and why is this happening? Will I every be a mummy? I am over weight and...

View more questions Search