Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emb123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Financial aid for home schoolers in uk?
    Hello,

Can you tell me if there is any tax cuts/credits or financial aid for parents who home school in the uk, as one parent will have to give up work temporarily?

Also how does a parent make the transition from working mum/stay at home mum to home schooling. Any tips would would be appreciated.

Thanks

Emb:)
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Feb 21, 2008, 12:31 AM
    I do not think there are any tax cuts to stay at home. Staying at home to teach your child is a choice that you are making and I know that it is very hard to get into home teaching there are a lot of things that you must do and have.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 21, 2008, 07:11 AM
    No, there is no tax cuts, this is why many do not home school, the family has to learn to live off the salary of the one person, or the husband and wife have to work different shifts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Managing Financial and Non-financial Resources [ 5 Answers ]

Question One -Describe the things you should consider when putting together a budget for an Organization or department -How you would control the spending of the budget once it had been agreed? Question TWO: -How would you manage (control the use of) a non-financial resources? -What...

Number of pre-schoolers per teacher or aid [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently working as the coordinator in the English department in a bi-lingual primary school in Tampico, Mexico. I have been given the task of finding out how many teachers or aids should be in a class of 24 pre schoolers. We are very interested in providing the best environment for our...

Financial statements to review/financial health of a company [ 0 Answers ]

Reviewing the company's balance sheet, which entries should be analysied To determine the financial health of a company?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Any idea for a 2 week ESL summer camp curriculum for Junior High Schoolers in Korea? [ 0 Answers ]

I have to come up with a 2 week summer camp curriculum for a ESL class. Each day will consists of a 4 hr. period. I would appreciate if you could give me an idea of what I should teach for each day for 4 hr. during this 2 week schedule. This is all indoor class activities only.

View more questions Search