Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tim81 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 01:44 PM
    1 shot to win her back.
    Me and my ex fiancé of 2 and a half years broke up 2 months ago and since I've been through hell , she said she needed time so she left to another country where her family live but she said I could visit her at christmas ,before she left at the airport she said everything will work out fine , after she left she still called me but than all of a sudden she didn't want me to visit her at christmas and stopped calling and she doesn't want to see me and says that she doesn't love me anymore and we will never be back together. Its like she wants me completely out of her life .

I have called her and asked her to go and see her but with no luck . Than 4 days ago I sent her flowers and she called me to say thank you . She still doesn't want me going though , she is the love of my life and I have to give it one more try so today I booked a flight for 2 days in 2 weeks time and phoned to invite her for dinner and told her I will be waiting at this particular restaurant at a particular time . At first she said I will be going through all this for nothing as she won't turn up but I said I will still do it . Than she said it has to be during the week so she is off work with suggests she might turn up . Even if I'm 100% sure she won't turn up I will still be there .

But in case she does turn up this might be the last time I ever see her and my last chance so I need help in what to say , how to act and basically any tips to try and win her back or at least have a fantastic night and make her feelings somehow resurrect . Thanks.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2008, 01:54 PM
    Let me explain something:

Her "needing time"... was breaking up with you nicely... so that it doesn't have to be so hurtful. When she was away for a little bit, she no longer saw you, so then she could really do it full force.

Who knows, maybe you going will work, but I'm just saying... most of the time, it doesn't. It doesn't matter what you do. You could parachute to her house while skywriting "I LOVE YOU"... if her heart's not there, she'll simply feel worse for breaking up with you and you'll feel like an idiot.

There's really no way to "win the girl back." honestly. You can get her anything you want... say whatever she wants you to say... but she broke up with you for a reason, and that's just it. That reason will always be there.

I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but... good luck.
    Since you've booked the tix already, if you DO go, don't beg. Don't plead. Just... enjoy the last possible time you'll see her.

Jan 2, 2008, 02:14 PM
    The reason she left was because I was not responsible she says , When we first met we worked together , I was popular , we enjoyed going out and doing things together , than we moved in together and I started my own business , the business didn't do well and when we all realised it would not succeed she kept on telling me to get another job but I kept on hoping it would catch up even though I knew it never would , I ended up depending too much on my parents for things and we even ate there most of the time . Our last months we just stopped going out and were just routine everyday .
    I have told her I'm getting a job and things can be like they were before but to no avail .

Anyway the flight and hotel are booked so there is no turning back and on a cold winter night at 8pm I will be hoping she turns up . Even if she does I'm not expecting anything so I won't be returning on the flight back devastated. Ill take your tips on what I should and shouldn't do . At least I will have 1 more night to have fond memories of .
    Even if she doesn't turn up at least I tried .
    Dana2007 Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Jan 2, 2008, 02:20 PM
    You can't be something you're not.

Just be yourself. She can take or leave it.

You can't make anyone want you.

Do you want her to fall in love with a phony or with you?

Just leave her alone and wait and see if she will come back.

Isneezefunny is correct. Don't beg. Women respond more when a guy doesn't behave in a desperate way.

Leave her alone and she just might come back on her own.

Let her go and meet other guys so she can find out first hand that you are special.

Jan 2, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Delete duplicate. Sometimes they go through twice unintentionally.

Jan 2, 2008, 02:25 PM
    If you think she left because she wants more stability on your part, then there is a strong possibility she will come back after you get more stable with your employment issues.

I hope she shows up so you can both enjoy your time together. Just have fun.

Jan 2, 2008, 03:45 PM
    The thing is I was different when we started dating and when I proposed , I had a job , we went out , we had good times , I was popular amongst friends and colleagues .it was perfect , she said I was the best person I ever met . She was the sweetest girl I ever knew.we planned on buying an apartment and having a family . In the months before she left I had become boring and stuck in the shop I opened which wasn't doing well wasting my life depending on my parents and stuck to her , we didn't go out and lost touch with friends .
    I have to be the guy she once fell in love and I'm still that guy its just that I wasn't showing it . The problem is since now she is in another country even though I start being the guy I was than she won't know , its not like I can bump into her or she can see me around and find out what I'm doing etc since she is miles away . So this is my only hope to get back the love of my life . Most probably its too late and my attempt will fail but at least I will know that I tried my best .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Depo Shot [ 18 Answers ]

I just started the depo shot about 5 days ago... so far all I have heard about it is horror stories... I am glad to report that so far I haven't had any side affects... only a little more sensitive... but then again it hasn't even been a week yet... I kind of just got on it with out asking any...

Deprovera shot [ 6 Answers ]

I've been on depo for a month now and have not stopped spotting. I'm starting to think this is why you don't get pregnant on the shot. How can I stop it? Can I take the pill while on depo to try and regulate my period? I would like to be intimate with my husband but cannot and its frustrating....

Deprovera Shot [ 1 Answers ]

I have been off the shot for close to 6 years. I received again today my husband wants to know how long it takes to start working?

Depoprovera shot [ 1 Answers ]

I was pregnant in 2006 and had a little boy in April of 2007. After he was born I started taking the depoprovera shot and took it until January which was when I was suppose to go back to get my new shot late fabuary but decided that I didn't want to because my husband and I want to start to...

View more questions Search