Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    home owner Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jan 2, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Phone service in Palm Spings, CA
    Can anyone give me any info about the phone service they have in P.S. I spent half an hour on line at Verizon and allt they did was jack me around regarding what is available. I do not qualify for what they refer to as "lifeline" service because that is income based, but surely some company must offer some kind of service for a limited number of calls, local or otherwise. I am only there 5days per month and have no interest in any of those packages that include long distance, dsl, internet, etc.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 21, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Have you considered a prepaid cell phone? No cost when you aren't using it.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2008, 01:16 PM
    If you are there so infrequently get a cell phone prepaid or otherwise as the cost of having a phone installed that you are not there to use is just a waste of money.
    LadeeNic Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 08:26 PM
    What about just purchasing a calling card that you can use when you are they. Calling cards are toll free and can be purchased for as low as 5 bucks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Phone forwarding service [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone use a phone forwarding service (like this)? I found several free ones available like the above but am wondering if there are any downsides.

Local phone service [ 3 Answers ]

Does any one know how to locate which local phone service a person is using?Someone is using my name and SS# to get their phone service but I need to know who their local carrier is so I can proceed to get it turned off and whatever legal action can be taken.

View more questions Search