Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kktonix Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 01:26 AM
    I pierced my lip and the needle won't come out.
    Okay sooooo I pierced my lip my myself. And people told me to leave the needle in for a little before I put the ring in so that it wouldn't close up. But not the needle is really hard to get out. And I tried pulling but it barely moves and it hurts. What should I do?
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Well first off, I'm sure from your current situation you now understand just one of the many many reasons not to pierce yourself!

What kind of needle did you pierce it with?

Your skin has tried to heal itself and the skin is probably trying to tighten back up and close the hole and is closing around the needle.

I would suggest running you lip under water to moisten the skin and try to twist the needle to get it to move.
    If you are trying to remove it yourself, all you are going to be able to do is suck it up and pull it out. I'm sure it's going to hurt like hell... but if you want it out, that's what you are going to have to do... that, or go to the emergency room and have them do it for you.

Make sure you wash your hands very well before messing with the needle. All piercings are very prone to infection... but mouth piercings are the worst and need the most care because you mouth is a perfect breeding area for batercia... so you need to do all you can to try and prevent infection.
    Ashley3214 Posts: 30, Reputation: -1

Feb 5, 2012, 07:03 PM
    Use a hollow point needle hun you follow it right threw

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About the depo needle? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I used to be on the pill some time back for a few years but Always forgot to take it so I decided the best thing to do was go and get the needle I have been on it now nearly 9 months and I never got my period all that time apart from now. I'm fine with that but I've just seen on this site...

Needle and seat [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone... I have a problem with my carbs on my polaris xc 700, I have 39mm Keihin D-slide carbs and if I do not turn the gas valve to the off position when shutting the sled down, I flood the engine, sometimes being so bad that I must drain out the cylinders... I was wondering if this would...

Clock needle [ 4 Answers ]

How clock’s needles transmit light at night?

Needle in a Haystack [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need some 'serious' help with a film, which I think is an 80's one, I've being trying to track it down... since well, God was a boy! The story goes something like this: a young boy/teenager gains special powers - with his EYES - after conducting a science/laboratory experiment. He now has...

Fear of Needle [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I was wondering if anyone who is a medical assistant can answer my question... I want to become a medical assistant, but I have fear of needle and blood, is it require to give injection or to draw blood?

View more questions Search