Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellyann2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 10:11 PM
    Nashville airport
    Ohkay.. so I had a dream where I was going to the nashville airpport in a chevy avalanche(which I have) but I came to this lake that I had to drive through. and idid! I just drove through it like there was not problem.. what does that mean? :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 1, 2008, 11:11 PM
    <moved from Pools - Spas & Saunas to Psychics>
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2008, 11:17 PM
    Sounds like there is something in your life that is a potential barrier to you, but that you feel you can get through without any problems.

Perhaps you are feeling very confident in the way things are going for you, and feel that you can handle a problem if one does present itself to you.

As far as the airport, that might be a sign of upward mobility? You are on your way to soaring higher?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax claim at Houston airport [ 6 Answers ]

I am in the US temporarily and I am buying electronic stuff: iPod, computer upgrades,. etc. Can I claim the taxes I paid in Houston international airport? If so do I need to show the guys at the airport the reciepts or will they ask to see the items?

Airport construction [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I find specifications on airport runway thickness requirements?

Caught W/ Knife At Airport [ 4 Answers ]

Hi There, I Have A Few Questions About A Situation I've Recently Found Myself In. In December, 2006, I Was Flying From My Home In Monterey,ca To Visit My Parents In Toledo, Oh. When I Was Checking My Carry On Bags It Was Discovered That I Had A Switchblade Knife In My Backpack (it Was In My Pencil...

Airport mishap [ 10 Answers ]

I was taking an airline when the plane was delayed. After it arrived and we boarded, the stewardesses gave their safety speech, the plane sat along time on the tar mat and then we were that the airplane had mechanical problems and would have to be repaired. Another plane was brought in and...

View more questions Search