Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willie1s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Automobile consumer
    How long do I have to return a vehicle purchased in Arkansas?
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Please provide additional information. Generally, unless your contract says you can, you can't just "return a car". Especially a new car, since there is so much depreciation that the car you return after a week is not worth "new car" prices.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2008, 06:12 PM
    Threre is no "return period" unless your contract specificly gave you one.

The only time frame for cancelling a contract that most people confuse is for items bought from sales people in your home, and normaly you have 3 days to cancell that contract. So unless a door to door car salesman came by and sold you a car, normally the sale is final once you sign the contract.

If there was some fraud on the part of the seller, then it may differ.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Automobile related [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, Here is rahul need your help Can anybody help me by giving the answer:- what is meaning of 16V 1.1L written in WagonR car Is this something indicates the valve

Automobile Title [ 3 Answers ]

I have a car that I am currently making payments on. Should I have a Title for this car? Or does the bank only have a Title? I fear that I may have lost it.

Equity in automobile [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out how much equity I have in my automobile. It is currently being financed and I want to know how much equity is in it

Automobile [ 2 Answers ]

My 1989 Ford F-150 2wheel Drive 4.9 liter engine, standard transmission truck is not charging my battery correctly even with a new alternator,when the battery is fully charged it runs beautifully, and starts up without a problem, after I drive it for awhile and shut it off, and try starting it...

Company automobile [ 3 Answers ]

If an owner of a LLC purchases a car and wants to count off the car expense on taxes, do you have to record the purchase price of the car. The company is paying the monthly payment but did not invest in the initial purchase. My question comes from posting the car payment. You have principal and...

View more questions Search