Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    no_names Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 04:05 PM
    How to use sharepoint designer
    Hi everyone
    Well the reason why I'm here today is because I'm trying to make a website but I was using different tool to create a pages but now I would like to lear how to use sharepoint designer is any one here can tell me how to use it please,please please
    lukecarrier Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 11:28 AM
    I think you'd be better off with Expression Web, Microsoft® Expression®

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New to Sharepoint Designer 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

I am nearly finished reviewing a book called "Microsoft Sharepoint 2007 Development (Kevin Hoffman, Robert Foster)." I also have Microsoft Office Sharepoint Designer 2007. I have a particular interest in trying to play with CAML queries, programming sharepoint lists, and creating web parts. Is...

How to install / use sharepoint designer [ 1 Answers ]

I have downloaded office 2007 beta 2 and later technical refresh. However, the sharepoint designer doesnot show up. I have tried installing sharepoint designer separately, but the message I get is that it is already installed on the system. Can some one help urgently?

Textile designer? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you become one? Can a talented artist who's never gone to design school become one realistically? TIA

Sofa Designer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a sofa designer, I was surfing over the net and I have found one in Belgium, a bit to far for me This is the one in Belgium http://www.mrcreations.be/creaties.php, these are the sofas I really like, so is there someone who knows where I can get unique furniture please let...

View more questions Search