Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pennybell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 03:59 PM
    Wich one is going to work to get me a home of my own?
    Buying a forcloser but not sure what kind of mortagage I should find and the worlds telling me I can there's not such thing in today's market anyone have a clue what I have to do or find to make thing place mine
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2008, 04:14 PM
    There are dozens of ways to own a home, normally you will want to work and be sure to have good or at least not poor credit. You will want to save up for a down payment.

Buying at a bankruptcy or foreclosure sale is great, esp if you have a line of credit where you can get money to pay for a home at the actual sale,
    After the sale, normally someone is still making money on it and it is less of a deal.

Also look into buying a house with needed repairs, often a better deal. Stupid paint colors, bad room layouts can often elp you.

A fixed mortgage is best if you are going to keep the home more than a couple of years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

Work from home [ 2 Answers ]

Are there typing or data entry jobs from home that are free and legal?

Work or home? [ 19 Answers ]

I am 19 and I have a 4 month old baby girl my fiancé is working as a chef and I despretly want to get into the work force, (I have never worked, except on my fathers farm and a racing hats designer) I don't know whether it is right to have my daughter in a child care so early what should I do?...

Wich one [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to choose what college I should pick public or private that kindve thing I'm 11 so that might be useful to help me

View more questions Search