Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bakerckd Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2004, 04:04 AM
    Instructional Video Distance Learning
    I am a district administrator of a K12 school district in Ohio looking for educators with experience in Instructional Video Distance Learning (IVDL) technologies between two high schools within the same district.

What are the pros and cons of establishing an IVDL system of learning? Have your experiences been positive? Worth the investment in technology, teacher inservice and support? Are there any pitfalls that we should be aware of?
    AudioCourses Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2004, 05:25 AM
    Learning
    I don't have experience with video technologies but I do have a lot of experience with distance learning.

One of my main focus points is social inclusion, within the context of distance learning.

Social Exclusion

If I can help, let me know.
    dagoflores Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Mar 27, 2005, 12:33 PM
    Factors to provide in Distance Learning.
    There are two thinks that must be provided for a successful Distance Learning System;) :

1.- Feedback... the facility to have dialogues between teachers and learners, to provide input to the teacher that permits him to assess the comprehension of his explanations:cool: .

2.- Peers Exchange... a facility to permit the excahnge of ideas & experiences with his classmates:rolleyes: .

I guess a good Distance Learning Systems based in PC´s & Internet should provide both factors:) .
    AudioCourses Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2005, 02:10 PM
    Good
    Very well said and I agree, the latter being essential.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Distance learning prog. [ 2 Answers ]

Sir I am working in indian air force and awaiting my final year results in bsc.I wanted to do mba from a reputed univ through dist. learning prog.kindly send me the list of univ offering that course.also please clarify me where does the pgdba stands w.r.t mba in today's world.and what are the...

Mba distance learning programme in hospitality man [ 2 Answers ]

I want to do Hospitality Management through MBA distance learning programme.Could you tell which institutes offer this programme.

MBA Distance learning programme [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, Kindly suggest me Distance Learning programmes in MBA or Correspondence Post graduate diploma in business administration.I am looking for Distance learning Management Information Technology programmes in India. Thanks

Fashion Design Distance learning [ 1 Answers ]

I want to is there any institute in india which provides distance learning courses for fashion designing Thanks Sanket Jain

Distance learning [ 1 Answers ]

helllo... I have newly joined this group... I am a computer engineer done my B.E. in computer science and presently working in Hindustan Aernautics Limited in Kanpur as IT engineer. I am interested in Learning more about the distance learning programe in IT which has got good market value and...

View more questions Search