Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 02:47 PM
    Do I need a passport to travel from Saskatchewan to British Columbia?
    Hello. I am planning a trip from Saskatchewan to British Columbia in February. I already have a Canadian Passport, but I am wondering if I need my passport for my flights? I am simply going Saskatchewan to BC, not to any other place.
    Your help on this matter would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much in advance.

Michelle Longtin
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2008, 02:49 PM
    I would doubt that you'd need a passport to travel from one location to another within the same country, especially if you're a Canadian citizen.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 01:47 PM
    No

You don't need a passport to fly from one province to another.

Interestingly you also don't need your passport to fly from one US state to another once your in the US, even if you are a Canadian citizen.

Passports only need to be presented when you cross into another country, once your in the other country you can travel freely without using it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need a passport to travel within USA [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I live in chicago and I was wondering if I need a passport to go to San Diego, California

British Columbia Statute of Limitations for Civil Suit [ 0 Answers ]

I am a resident of BC, Canada. I am owed $100,000 in salary. This is a bonus payment that was acknowledged by the company, in writing, as earned. They have ignored my final invoices. Is there a timeframe in which I must file suit or lose right to claim?

British citizen with Ecuadorian wife and child & damaged passport. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, hope it is okay to ask two questions in the same thread.. I am a British born UK resident and I have an Ecuadorian wife with an Ecuadorian born daughter. My wife's passport has been water damaged with the UK visa inside and she has to get the passport replaced. She can keep her old passport...

Passport to travel [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if you need a passport to travel from Dublin Ireland to the uk. I have had so many people tell me different. An also if my friend wants to stay in the uk dose he need a visa to work? I hope someone can help, xx

Do you now need a passport to travel within the united states? [ 2 Answers ]

I am going on vacation in march with my boyfriend and he said he heard that after jan. 1 2007 you need a passport to travel within the usa. IS THAT TRUE?:confused:

View more questions Search