Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matt2220 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Do I need a degree?what type?
    I am looking into getting an enginering degree to help with building my cunstruction company, is there such a degree? If so where do I need to go to get it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 1, 2008, 03:28 PM
    You have to take a university course for a degree in engineering, based, of course, on what education you already have such as completing high school, college, etc.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 1, 2008, 03:46 PM
    You need a bachelor's degree (four years at a college or university) with a lot of math. Then you will want a master's degree that will take one to three years to complete.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2008, 04:17 PM
    If you are doing a construction company degrees various enginnering degrees will help, as would a Architecture degree,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which Degree [ 7 Answers ]

I will be graduating soon and was wondering what college degree to get that will enable you to have a job with at least 60,000 to 80,000 dollars a year. Maybe in the Technical or Engineering field? I wanted to get a Bachelors degree then a masters later on but you probably have to go 8 years if...

AA degree [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to receive a AA degree through correspondance classes only? Is there a possible way to get an AA degree more quick than 2 years?

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

What do I do with my degree? [ 13 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Thank you for including me in your forum. I have been battling for the past year to get a job that corresponds with my degree. I have a bachelor of Social Sciences degree and majored in Psychology and Sociology. I have applyied to so many jobs but every single one of them requires...

A.Th Degree [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering getting an A.Th degree, it is 80 credits and 7 years, unaccreddited, from Calvary Chapel. Would it be smart for me to try to get this degree, being that it is Unaccreddited? Also, what do you need to Legally become a pastor, perform marriages, etc.. Ordination?? Thank...

View more questions Search