Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sailajachanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2005, 08:27 AM
    US Requirements-client,vendor,C2C,W-2,1099
    Hi

This is sailajachanna have taken MBA in HR. Currently I am into Job search for the position as IT Recruiter for an International consultancy.

I need the information regarding the following;

1. Who is a client
    2. Who is Vendor
    3. What is C2C
    4. What is W-2 forms,necesssity
    5. What is 1099

As these play a vital role in the recruitment process, I need the detail information to the mentioned topics. Its urgent as I have to prepare on these topics in 2 days.

Kindly do to the needful.
    Waiting for the reply...

Check out some similar questions!

Storing pistols - who is best desiccant vendor [ 2 Answers ]

I am preparing to display two WWII pistols in shadow boxes. The guns have sentimental value. Each box is 10" x 12" x 3" and can be made air-tight. I need to find out; how much desiccant to use (very humid in Georgia), how frequently to change it, and where to get it at a reasonable price. Is...

Chatting client ban. What to do for chat? [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, In my office chatting on other than company people not allowed. But, in some case if I need to chat with some friends for necessary stuff I want some Java chatting site address if someone knows please. Help me giving address of that chatting site addresses... Thanks !

Get the Client login name? [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, I need to get the Client system login name to display in each client pages.. I have tried following code it display nothing.. :( You are <%=Request.ServerVariables("LOGON_USER")%> Please anybody suggest right idea to solve this problem.. jena.

Telnet client. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody please help? I'm running AOL9 with windows xp, I've started getting a box on start up c:\windows\system32\mcc.exe With a message in the box Welcome to Microsoft Telnet client Escape character is 'ctrl+]' Microsoft Telnet> I also get a box on the taskbar where I can right click...

Vendor quality audits [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm a graduated student as an engineer and I'm working in a company sales sheet metal parts to customers and my manager asked me to find a new supplier that provide us with the design of the sheet metal parts and I find a supplier and my manager has asked me to visit them and prepare a report...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.