Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cazozaya Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Stone pine tree in southwest?
    I purchased a small christmas tree, a stone pine, but the tag that came with it doesn't say what part of the country it thrives in. I live in El Paso, TEXAS-where should I plant it outside. It gets pretty hot and dry here- Cindy

Check out some similar questions!

Pine Tree causes Grass Problems [ 8 Answers ]

My Neighbors Scotch Pine Tree is killing ME ! It has been hanging over my lawn and house since I moved in here 15 years ago. I get nothing but needles and cones all year round. I put 10 times as much lime in my lawn and nothing helps. It seems to have killed 2 Rhodadendrums and also a Pink...

Southwest Hallmark Q.T. [ 12 Answers ]

I've been collecting this inlay jewelry for years. Does anyone have any info re: a hallmark stamp... Q.T. sterling or .925... with a copyright sign? I believe it may be costume and manufactured. Many of my pieces look exactly the same. Lots of stamped backs with inlay Plastic and or real stone....

Problems in southwest asia [ 3 Answers ]

What role does geography play in the any boundary related problems currently facing the various nations of South West Asia PLease someone email this question at [email protected]

I have ivy growing up a tree. Will this injure the tree? [ 1 Answers ]

I have ivy growing up a tree. Will this injure the tree?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.