Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryjg655 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Looking for movie title
    I remember watching a movie when I was little.
    What I can remember about it was there was a little girl who became crippled . She was in a rain storm and then needed crutches. ( I think she got polio or something and couldn't walk. As she got older (young adult) she was at a large place where people were dancing and she was able to walk again without the use of anything. I think she walked towards her mother. I can't really remember too much after that. I do think it was made either in the 50's or early 60's. I thought part of the title had the word "pennies" in it. Does anyone know the title?
    wayne0418 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Jan 1, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Ha'penny Breeze (1950) I think a uk.
    wayne0418 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Jan 1, 2008, 10:36 AM
    How about the five pennies (1959)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Horse movie.a clip.What is the title of the movie? [ 2 Answers ]

YouTube - Cross Country What movies is this clip from?

View more questions Search