Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimey3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 09:46 AM
    I want some friends? Or do I?
    I feel like there is something wrong with me. I have a hard time making friends. I do have some friends, but they are mostly people I work with. I don't make any sense - I really want to have friends, but then when I meet new people and feel like I have made a friend, I really don't have any desire to hang out with that person. Is that normal?
    wayne0418 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Jan 1, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Ya! Most people are prety boring. Same old problems we have just at a different stage in life.
    Try a knew hobby in your life. Something you want to do and are excited by. Try a painting class, or a dance class.

Shall we dance sumed up a lot of life fore me.
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jan 1, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimey3
    I feel like there is something wrong with me. I have a hard time making friends. I do have some friends, but they are mostly people I work with. I don't make any sense - I really want to have friends, but then when I meet new people and feel like I have made a friend, I really don't have any desire to hang out with that person. Is that normal?
    Friendship thus fellowship is important to everyone for no man is an island. There will be times when we meet new people and there is great interest in that meeting but then the interest appears to wane. It may have been that the spark of the moment peaked your interest enough to want to consider them friends but something afterwards held you back from pursuing the friendship. You might want to examine, in each case, what it is that makes you withdraw from socializing with that particular individual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friends who turned out to be false friends [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one have experience of people they thought to be friends but they turned out to be false friends ?

Best friends [ 1 Answers ]

I think I've fallen for my best friend and I do not know what to do about it. I've known this girl and she been my friend since 6th grade. The last two weeks or so she broke up with her boyfriend and I've spent about 2 hours each night on the phone with her and I've found that this whole time I've...

View more questions Search