Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TwoPathsOneChance Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Follow My heart and start a dream, but at what cost.
    Welcome to my beautiful mess, Im going to get right to the point, I am 100% positivily truly madly in love with my boyfriend [{my age is not a nessesary item}] and our love is forbidion... A: Because of the age diffrence and B: because of my mothers disapoval... We ~My boyfriend and I~ Have to opportunity to run away and be together until Im of age, Somwere we will be safe and can start a life together, Somwere far away from here... He wishes me to go with him though if I decide not to he will remain behind and wait until I am of age... I love him and want to go and be with him forever... I have one month to decide my future, Im wondering if I should ditch were I am, who I'm living with and go live with my baby and his family somwere other then here (No we will not be caught it tis flawless) What do you think..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 31, 2007, 07:51 PM
    If you are underage, you will be tracked down by the police and authorities, and your love of your life will be arrested and be in jail.

If you are truly and madly in love, it will wait till the age does not really matter.
    TwoPathsOneChance Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    If you are underage, you will be tracked down by the police and authorities, and your love of your life will be arrested and be in jail.

If you are truly and madly in love, it will wait till the age does not really matter.

There is no way and my mother would not get them invovled nor would my prick of a father..
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2008, 11:16 AM
    I do not think you should marry, if that is what you are asking, until after you have established your independence, your autonomy, your ability to provide for yourself. Age is a big issue, both chronologically and emotionally.

I am more concerned with your home life and why things have gotten so bad that you are ready to leave.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 1, 2008, 11:27 AM
    I agree that you should not run away and/or marry. Your writing tells me that you need to stay in school, and, similar to what George said, at least finish high school to get that diploma that doesn't mean much now but will later, and to mature. I married at 21 and had a college degree and still hadn't figured out who I was, so I can't believe you know who you are yet.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 1, 2008, 11:28 AM
    If you decision is based on getting away from home, I suggest you at least consider being on your own, and trying to be the best you can, outside this relationship. Believe it or not, there is plenty of time to be with the one you love, but laying the groundwork now is as important as being in love. Trust me, the more you prepare yourself for a better chance at life, the happier it will be.
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Jan 1, 2008, 06:40 PM
    That is a bad way to start a life with the one you love. How many years until you are of age? Use them wisely, get an education, be able to make a good living. That is the best way to have a good life for the rest of your life.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Your boyfriend could be arrested for harboring a minor not to mention crossing state lines.
    I think you get so many years for each state you cross. Then he would be on the Megan's law website forever.
    It has to be harder nowadays because you could be sitting in a restaurant while everybody is looking at American's Most Wanted on the TV and comparing you and him to you and him on there.
    When the police return you your parents will make your life even worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I start my own moving company, How much would it cost for something like this? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get the money to help me get started?

Follow Up on the Ex [ 7 Answers ]

We started talking regularly again about 2 months ago. I was involved in a very bad accident, and was hospitalized and in a coma. My sister text messaged everybody in my phone to inform them of my status and the Ex's number was still in there. When I came to she was one of the first people to call...

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

Heart To Heart (BBC News) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello fellow AMHD Devotees, Just thought I'd share this news story with everyone as I thought it was pretty fantastic! BBC NEWS | Health | Woman face-to-face with own heart Goes to show how important organ donation can be! :) And this one, that literally made my skin crawl;

View more questions Search