Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhamclouds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Kenmore humidifier manual
    Where can I find instructions for filter replacement for the Kenmore Humidifier model 758-14451?
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Dec 31, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Google "sears" "parts", entered your model number as you described except place a zero at the end. You will see a diagram and parts listing and this should help somewhat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for owner's manual, Kenmore humidifier [ 3 Answers ]

I took my owner's manual with me when I went to Sears to purchase new filters. The salesman took the manual in order to find the right filters but did not return it to me. Now I need help re-assembling the innards, adding the filters and setting the humidifier up for operation.:confused:

Manual for Kenmore Dishwasher? [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I download the manual for a Kenmore 665-15895790 model dishwasher?

Kenmore dishwashers - owner manual [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a owner's manual for a kenmore dishwasher, model# 15769000 part# 3384545 I have called on it and apparently they discontinued this model. Please help

Kenmore humidifier not working need part [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore humidifier model #758.144071 is not working. I believe it to be the fan motor. There are two transformers on the fan motor. When I put ac to one of the transformers the fan works. When I put it to the other transformer the fan does not work. The ohm's reading across the one that works...

Kenmore Home Humidifier [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Having problems with my humidifier model 758.144071. It runs continuously and I am not sure if I am placing the filter(s) in correctly.

View more questions Search