Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkel-star Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 11:39 AM
    How to stop felling down
    Recently I have been very down I am seared I will stop eating again dose every one feel like this or is there something wrong with me? I can't ever remember feeling happy any more I feel like there is just no pont living if I will feel like this all my life :( can I stop myself from feeling this?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Do you have a friend or family member you could discuss this with that you haven't thought of?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 12:32 PM
    Twinkelstar. Maybe you need to be in sme type of counseling for your depression eating disorder. You mentioned that you had been raped in another post. I am not sure how old you are? But this is an awfully lot to deal with by yourself. Not eating will only make things worse for you... you need nutrients for your body to make it function properly. Your brain needs the proper nutrients as well to be able to focus, learn and balance your emotions.

Everyone feels down sometimes, but it is serious when you don't feel like living, this doesn't have to be how you go through your life feeling. There is help out there, but you have to seek out people that can help you. Talk with your parents or someone else that you can trust.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 31, 2007, 12:32 PM
    Are you the young lady who was sexually assaulted? Have you talked to your parents about your feelings? Can you talk to them? You can check with the counselor at school they can put you in touch with a professional to talk to. Get some help young lady. You are not alone, and there is help.

Dec 31, 2007, 02:41 PM
    I have a counsellor but I find it hard to tell her stuff its not because of her I just can't tell people as in ashamed xx twinkel

Dec 31, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Everybody feels like not living at times right?
    Rocco12 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkel-star
    recently i have been very down i am seared i will stop eating again dose every one feel like this or is there something wrong with me i can't ever remember feeling happy any more i feel like there is just no pint living if i will feel like this all my life :( can i stop my self from feeling this?
    Twinkelstar,

Your not the only one who fells left out. But not discussing it with anybody will make it worst. A I sagest a therapies if you ask me. If you have an family member that you are close to or an friend, you should talk to them. But if you don't talk to anybody, you might always feel like this. I hope you have an happy holiday and don't spend it alone. Hang out with friends and family. May god be with you in these dark times.

God Bless

Dec 31, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Should I stop drugs or be happy?
    I have been feeling relly down and the only thing that stops this is drugs recintely I was took in to hospitl because of speed (wizz) so I stopped using it for a week or two and just smoked weed but I no I should stop them both but whould you rather feel dow or brake and the law risk going in to hospitel for a little bit of happyness?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 31, 2007, 05:18 PM
    It's not happiness, it's all a delusion and only goes downhill from the first time that you tried it.

You should stop NOW. And get professional help. Get a support system of friends and family. Go to a drug counselor. Do things that will keep your mind from drugs. School, work, hobbies, learn another language, volunteer...

Dec 31, 2007, 05:44 PM
    THANKS you are all very nice people and iif there was more people like you lot I would not feel like this as I would not need to put up with s**t
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 06:16 PM
    With using drugs you are going to have a whole new set of problems, to deal with in addition to the ones you already have.

Dec 31, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Yes I agree but it makes everythink feel greate at the time its so much better than how I uselly feel xx twinkel
    lisalisa123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 06:40 PM
    These drugs with their highs and lows are not good for your mental and emotional well being. You should stop them all right away. If that's hard for you, then see a drug abuse counsellor and talk about it. Talk talk talk, it helps to get good feedback. You may also benefit from an anti depressant. So, see a regular counsellor or doctor,too. And pray, prayer changes things.

Dec 31, 2007, 07:08 PM
    I feel like I want to cry when I read this I like to pretend that I don't feel sad and all the things in my life that have happened are not real just a dream but when I read this I see they are real and I need help to deal with them I'm just to seared I don't want to admit that there real xx twinkel xx
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 31, 2007, 07:20 PM
    You are self medicating by using drugs... that only leads to more problems, more trouble down the line. You need to face what is bothering you head on to get over it.

If you continue down this path you will have more problems, possibly jail time, fines, and a drug conviction and a future trying to get jobs you will never be able to attain.

Work on your problems without the drugs. Find a good counselor you can confide in.
    missmarple Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 04:58 PM
    Yes, I find the people very genuine and know their stuff regardless what subject from questions I have asked on this site. You'll pull through by keeping posted. Someimes it's a lot easier to talk to a stranger and it's not private because others are studying the responses which is very good, and if any wrong answers are given others will quickly act!! Keep in touch
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 8, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Drugs... Hmmm

Maybe you should read these two threads in their ENTIRETY!!

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...ad-168542.html

And

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...gs-169981.html

I don't think this is how you want to live.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't stop having sex.And I want to stop. [ 53 Answers ]

:( :( :( :( :( :( I hate myself so much. I feel so guilty... So trashy... Like a whore... I can't stop having sex with my boyfriend. We want to stop... But we arnt making any progress... I feel horrible... AND

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

Felling alone and helpless [ 9 Answers ]

I feel so alone and helpless right now. Inside I am exploding. My heart is breaking. I feel so desperately sad. I want a release, an out. I can't handle life any more and I want to die.

I want to stop her [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend and she told me that she was going to kill herself because she thought no one cared. She also told me that she feels that boys don't like her because she's 16 and had 1 boyfriend. She feels that her parents reject her because her mum is pregnant. I've told her time and time again...

When Will It Stop ? [ 1 Answers ]

I was 8 weeks pregnant and I recently found out I've had a miscarrage, before finding out I was spotting for about a week then in the past 4 days its been really really heavy.. how long does it usually take after having a miscarrage for the bleeding to stop ?:confused: :(

View more questions Search