Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Retro1986 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1
    -

Dec 31, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Anabolic Steroids and Semen
    Hey people, I'm new to this site. But I needed some answers, so anyone that could help it would be greatly appriated thanks. Ok, my question is about Anabolic Steroids. I wanted to know how long semen will stay good in a container? Is there a place where they will keep it for you? Will a Sperm-Bank do that? The reason for asking is, I am thinking seriously about taking Anabolic Steroids and I still want to be able to have children, and healthy children. Also, one more question. I heard Anabolic Steroids will screw up your Reproductive Organs and tools. Is this true and how true is it?? THANKS!:D
    wayne0418 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Dec 31, 2007, 08:56 AM
    If the docter did not say you need this for health reasons stay away from it. It will do more than mess up your men, it will mess up your head.
    Retro1986 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1
    -

Dec 31, 2007, 09:01 AM
    I'm not on here to debate Anabolic Steroid Issue's with you Wayne0418. That's not the question I asked at all. No doctor is going to tell you to use Anabolic Steroids. I've seen what it can do to people and I've done my research, so you just worry about yourself. There's no other option of me. If you were in my shoe's you'd do the exsact same thing. In the future, please don't comment on my post unless it has something to do with what I asked, thank you.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 12:34 PM
    If you live in a large urban area, you could go into a "sperm bank" and ask a bunch of questions regarding longevity of stored sperm and the cost of being a sperm doner. Then, leave and say that you'll think about it.

Best to get professional answers to questions like this. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Probation test for steroids? [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know if they test for steroids?

Doxie on steroids [ 2 Answers ]

I've written before about Nina, my 1-1/2 year old mini doxie, After 6 weeks of being sick, the doctor is trying her on steroids. Right now she's on an antibiotic and steroids. Since she's been on the steroids, she seems to be getting back to herself. I've been working with a regular vet and an...

View more questions Search