Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Possum11 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Dec 31, 2007, 02:38 AM
    How Much Should I charge to Teach People to Host their Own Website
    Hi

I can teach someone all the steps required to have a website. And supply them with a simple application that they can use to maintain their website.

How much should I charge. Also how would I market my services.

Cheers Possum..
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2007, 02:44 AM
    Around where I live, someone who provides this kind of service might charge $25.00 to $35.00 per hour. Or, maybe even a little higher in the range of prices.

Where do you live, please?

Dec 31, 2007, 03:00 AM
    Hi

Thank you for your answer. I live in New Zealand (I just updated my profile). I should have mentioned I hope to teach people over the internet. I need to interact with people to test my software that makes the websites.

Cheers Possum..
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2007, 03:09 AM
    Well, you know that I don't have any idea what someone might be charging in New Zealand for providing such a service. Searching on the Internet for people providing similar type services in New Zealand might give you an answer to that. There might still be some people on this site who would have an idea, though.

Do you already have the capabilities to interact with people in such a way as to teach them on the Internet? Do you have a website?

Dec 31, 2007, 03:21 AM
    Hi

My site is just getting developed. Its uDoPage.com .

Yes I really do need to start looking locally..

Cheers Possum..
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2007, 03:22 AM
    Okay. I can see that you are looking at other topic areas and questions on this site.

One marketing thing that you might want to consider, is the many free sites on which to advertise on the Internet. Most of the best free ones are listed on the following link. If you word your ads carefully on them, you will get good exposure when people do searches on the Internet for the type of service that you are going to provide.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...ng-103010.html
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2007, 03:27 AM
    In order to follow the rules of this site, you might want to remove the link to your site in your post #5 above. This site is not to be used for advertising. Putting a link to your site in your post might be considered by some people to be advertising. If you want to put a link to your site in your signature, then that is okay.

Jan 3, 2008, 04:40 AM
    Sorry about the link.. I think I lost the change to Edit it out.. It Won't happen again

Cheers Possum..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Website to go to find out if people are married [ 2 Answers ]

What website do I go on to find out if someone is lying about being married married names:confused:

Searching for Website on People [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Recently I was involved with a close female friend, a verbal argument. She has since bad-mouthed me, Involved the police, taken me to court, claims I have stalked her, rung her, texted her, she's lied to all her friends and family & to people I work with about me and still continues to do this?...

To host or not to host out of town guests? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it considered rude to suggest family members to stay at a hotel when they come to your state for a visit? My husband and I live near a "tourist-y" city. We both work full time jobs with long hours. His brother mentioned he would like to visit soon when their boys get a bit older. I...

How should I teach my kid how to behave in front of unknown people? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 4 yr old boy. He is been loved by all my family members. He is very normal if he meets unknows kids and behaves normal, but when I take him to my office or at a place where he is only a child and others all look at him and start paying extra attention at him , then he behaves as a...

View more questions Search