Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 31, 2007, 01:16 AM
    New Year Wishes
    Hi Folks,

It's been a long hard year... and it is ending. Let us all hope that with some warmth, peace, health and love - we all have a better one coming up. So...
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Lots of Virtual Hugs and Smooches,

Chery
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2007, 01:25 AM
    And, a Happy New Year to you too, Chery and everyone else at Ask Me Help Desk! And, hoping that your new year is one filled with hope, joy and the prospects of things being much better! :)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2007, 05:53 AM
    A very Happy New Year to you Chery, and to you, Clough, and all the members here on the Help Desk. May your resolutions hold fast and that 2008 brings good changes for us all.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Happy New Year!!

:) May I wish YOU everything you wish yourself. :)

May You Always Feel Loved

May you find serenity and tranquility in a world you may not always understand. May the pain you have known, and the conflict you have experienced give you the strength to walk through life facing each new situation with optimism and courage. Always know that there are those whose love and understanding will always be there even when you feel most alone.

May you discover enough goodness in others to believe in a world of peace. May a kind word, a reassuring touch, a warm smile, be yours every day of your life, and may you give these gifts as well as receive them. Remember the sunshine when the storm seems unending. Teach love to those who know hate, and let that love embrace you as you go into the world.

May the teaching of those you admire become part of you, so that you may call upon them. Remember, those whose lives you have touched and who have touched yours are always a part of you, even if the encounters were less than you would have wished.

May you not become too concerned with material matters, but instead place immeasurable value on the goodness in your heart. Find time in each day to see the beauty and love in the world around you. Realize that each person has limitless abilities, but each of us is different in our own way. What you may feel you lack in one regard may be more than compensated for in another. What you feel you lack in the present may become one of your strengths in the future.

May you see your future as one filled with promise and possibility. Learn to view everything as a worthwhile experience. May you find enough inner strength to determine your own worth by yourself, and not be dependent on another's judgments of your accomplishments.

And...... May you always feel loved.

By Sandra Sturtz Hauss © 1987
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Dec 31, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Happy New Year to all at AMHD.

I hope 2008 is a good one. :)
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 10:34 AM
    Happy New Year Chery and everyone at AMHD.

An Old Celtic Blessing
    May the blessing of light be on you—
    Light without and light within.
    May the blessed sunlight shine on you
    And warm your heart
    Till it glows like a great peat fire.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 01:45 PM
    I wish everyone a healthy, happy, and peaceful 2008!

Here are some toasts I found that at Toasts: Over 1500 of the Best Toasts, Sentiments, Blessings, and Graces

"In the year ahead,
    May we treat our friends with kindness
    and our enemies with generosity."

"May the best of this year be the worst of next."

"May all your troubles during the coming year be as short as your New Year's resolutions."
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 31, 2007, 01:51 PM
    I wish everyone a wonderful New Year. I also wish those who have been in emotional pain this past year a new joy and peace this coming one.
    Thanks AMHD for allowing me to express myself this past year.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Dec 31, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Happy New Year to you too!
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Jan 1, 2008, 12:44 AM
    Happy New Year! I am looking forward to more growth, lost weight, lost anxiety, more peace, more joy, more of God's blessings in my life and in those around me. I pray the LORD to bless all who will receive what He offers. May this year be one of many victories and may I learn my lessons quickly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask god wishes [ 11 Answers ]

How do I ask God to make my wishes/ prayers come true?

Parental Rights were taken away against the fathers wishes [ 4 Answers ]

My son spent some time in prison 3 years ago and while he was in his daughters mother went to court and had his parental rights taken away. This is not something my son wanted but the mother served him knowing full well he would not be able to appear in court at the appropriate time. Once my son...

Final wishes [ 18 Answers ]

My mom is elderly, 87yrs old. Her final request is that her house and property be sold and divided equally among the surviving children and one son in law. There has been a paper drawn and notorized expressing her final wishes. Here is the dilema. My sister and brother in laws names are on the...

Joyous Wishes [ 11 Answers ]

I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy holiday season, whether you're celebrating Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa or Yule. Have a wonderful time with family and friends and a Happy New Year too!

View more questions Search