Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abramczyk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2005, 01:31 PM
    Data entry or data processing from home.
    Hello from Florida,
    My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 04:17 PM
    There really is no such thing. And NEVER pay anyone for customer lists.

Check around locally. Often small businesses or universities/colleges need data entry done. The public library I worked at outsourced data entry jobs. Check also with area schools and churches.

You've got the hard work ahead of you right now--making calls with your phone directory in front of you. If worst comes to worst, check with an area college's main office to post a job-wanted notice regarding typing term papers, theses, and dissertations (at least $2 a page and more if you edit).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Using CD-RW for data storage [ 1 Answers ]

What do I need to do to use a CD-RW, out of its packing, to be able to save files to it, for transfer to another computer? I know that, in the old days of floppies, they needed to be formatted. Does the same thing apply to CD-RW's? If so, what are the steps I need to go through to do this? ...

Data Recovery [ 5 Answers ]

I have a hard drive that crashed, I want to recover files, so a put it on a PC as a slave and able to see the files.the trouble that I'm having is some of the file that I want to access will not let me access them.how do I access these files?

Data types [ 4 Answers ]

A friend in the Wondir forum wants to know what data types mean, is there a simple explanation? Or should I refer him to the Princeton knowledge base? Thanks for your help.

Clearing old data [ 4 Answers ]

When filling out forms for contests etc. My PC recalls previously entered email addresses when clicking in the email field. Is there a way to remove old or inaccurate email entries that drop down in the field. Xp home

View more questions Search