Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 23, 2008, 07:04 AM
    The intense feelings are love in a way, young love. You will also feel a lot of intense emotions, and think its love because for now it will hurt so good. We all go through this awakening process, so have fun with it. It won't always be fun and games.
    schwartzyms Posts: 134, Reputation: 4

Jan 23, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Yea, I'm thinking its feelings weird because even though my ex and I are over 1000 miles away from each other I still said "love" to her ans she meant the world to me and then she cheated on me and it hurt a lot. I got up the courage to say it to my girlfriend now and I'm happy I did, I just don't like the wierdness
    KD33 Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 05:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by schwartzyms
    Hi, me and this girl, amanda who i happen to really like went on a date sunday night and we had a great time. For out 2nd date she wants to go out this tuesday and i dont know if its a good idea cause its pretty close to our first date.

I dont want to say the wrong thing because i really like this girl and she told me that she really likes me to and that she wants me as her boyfriend A.S.A.P.

Any answer will be thanked!!!

By the way, I'm 15 and she is 14 and were both freshman in high school.
    What I think about it is well she is in a rush... she's probably just nervous but you need to make it known that well.. guys get nervous too! And she probably wants to go out with you again Tuesday because she's into you, she wants to learn more about you. Girls do that sometimes and we serriously don't mean to take it too fast or slow... guys do it too. So if it's bothering you just make it so she can understand your not as fast as everyone else is... she'll understand.
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2008, 05:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by schwartzyms
    yea, im thinking its feelings weird because even though my ex and i are over 1000 miles away from eachother i still said "love" to her ans she meant the world to me and then she cheated on me and it hurt alot. I got up the courage to say it to my girlfriend now and im happy i did, i just dont like the wierdness
    Ok, I think somewhere in the thread, I have gotten confused. :confused: I was thinking you stated earlier that you had not kissed anyone but maybe you just meant you had never kissed this new gal?? I reread the thread. When you mention the ex 1,000 miles away and you had told her you love her, I am wondering if I have not just misunderstood all along. If so, my posts probably seemed a little confusing to you. If you alread told one gal you love her and now this one, and saying this other one cheated on you, I would suggest thinking it through a little longer before confessing your feelings too much to any gal. I apologize Sch if I misunderstood everything. I know this can be a confusing time in life but it is also such an amazing time in life. I didn't want to add to your confusion by my posts. Just know that I wish you well, think things through, enjoy the journey and be honest with what is in your heart. Be honest, not only with yourself but with the girl. Best to you. :p
    schwartzyms Posts: 134, Reputation: 4

Jan 23, 2008, 07:48 PM
    Tuank you and I understand that u got confused. My ex and I had a LDR. Thank you all 4 your advice, I'm very grateful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How many days after a known ovulation date can a positive pregnancy test show? [ 15 Answers ]

I have been taking the medicine Clomid & have been really trying to get pregnant. My question is simple - I know the best time to test for pregnancy is after your missed period but my number of days between change. Last month it was 28 days & I circled the day on my calender that I could take an...

Had sex 6 or 7 days before period due date [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I just want to know if you can get pregnant 7 days before your period is due? The reason I am asking is, I am two days late for my period. All week I have had brown watery discharge then on my day of period that is meant to be due was brownish discharge. No cramping. Had mild sore breast...

Not started monthly periods. Date was before 8 days [ 1 Answers ]

Not started monthly periods. Date was before 8 days.not planning for pregnanacy

Unprotected sex 6 days before expected period date [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this. :) Anyway I had unprotected sex 6 days before expected period date. Is pregnancy possible at this time? Or should I go get the morning after pill?

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search