Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Dec 30, 2007, 10:01 PM
    How to turn a picture into anime/japanese cartoon style
    So my best friend is having a birthday party but I am finding it difficult to buy a card for her.

So I decided to make my own and get a picture of her and turn it into anime/japanese cartoon style (because we LOVE anime)

The problem is I don't know how to do it. I have read some online tutors but because I always get confused with the instructions especially long ones without slow demonstration it's hard for me to do the right thing. (I tried several times but the photo always ends up as a black blob with lots of lines everywhere)

I'd appreciate it if someone could do it for me (I'll give you my email and her picture if you write down below you can help and do it for me that would be AWESOME!) or if you have any software or advice please comment below! I''ll rate all answers that are helpful!

Thanks LOTS!:D
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2007, 10:10 PM
    What program are you using to convert your photo?Didi
    rrr Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 08:43 AM
    There's no real good program for turning a photo into manga/anime, but you could try searching for a character who looks like her. Otherwise, if you only need a better program to draw her in, download GIMP 2, it's free.
    umashi Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

May 27, 2011, 04:57 PM
    Go to this link and follow the directions carefully in order to come up with an animation version of that personhttp://www.photoshoproadmap.com/Phot...ration-effect/
    umashi Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

May 27, 2011, 04:58 PM
    It won't look japanese but it's as close as you're going to get to an animation
    booboobear27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 10:38 AM
    I also have tried everything and cannot get a photo to look like anime but I cyan draw anime so if u want I can draw u as an anime character all I need for u 2 do is send me a pic at [email protected] and I will draw it as anime and send it back to you =)
    lew0009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 06:36 AM
    Hi, I was wondering if you would do this for me! I don't mind how long it takes I would just love this
    nobodiesTears Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 09:42 AM
    No, I would not be happy I were imortal, because all of my friends and family would die around me. I would never age, so I would never get to grow up and live happily with them. In shorter words, everyone I love would die before me
    :'(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In search of Japanese anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm Wolfspirit, I'm 21 yrs old and I need help in finding out a title for a Japanese anime movie that was made possibly in the mid 80's - early 90's. The movie involved Humans who were going around destroying androids because they didn't want them to reproduce and have offspring. Well...

Japanese anime movie [ 2 Answers ]

Someone told me of a movie he bought in Japan called Dragonball Alter-Verse and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go or what I could do to find this movie to either watch it or buy it?

Japanese cartoon people [ 7 Answers ]

I love drawing this pic But I am having trouble finding some Were is the best place to find some:D

80s cartoon movie, anime style help! [ 1 Answers ]

OK. I barely remember this movie, but I know I saw it a million times. Which makes it all the more aggravating that I can't remember the darn thing. I saw it in the early to mid 80s, but it was probably done in the late 70s. Very similar to the hans christian anderson's the little mermaid...

View more questions Search