Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2007, 08:01 PM
    I have a wireless Logitech keyboard -- works fine
    There are three problems designed in the keyboard -- missing indicators

1. NUMBER LOCK ----- 2. CAPS LOCK ----- 3. SCROLL LOCK

I can tell when the cap lock is on --- I can tell when scroll lock is on -- KVM

But not sure how to tell when number lock is on -- no indicator
    Bardonicus Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Jan 12, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Num lock makes turns on the numbers on the right on the keyboard, if you can use those numbers then it is on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling Fan Works Fine, Light is Dim [ 18 Answers ]

We have a Hampton Bay "Brookedale" model ceiling fan. It is about a year old and was working fine until a few days ago. We came home and it was on (we left the house and it was turned off), with the fan running and the light on, but not it's usual brightness, very dim. I've checked the wiring to...

Blower turns on and off / flame works fine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Luxaire Delux High Efficiency Furnace (PBNU-LD12N1000)that probably isn't to efficient since it's about 15 years old. I recently bought a new home and have had trouble with the blower in the furnace turning off before the house is heated to the correct temp. It will then turn itself back...

Intermittent blower on a/c only, works fine with heat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1997 or 98 Coleman Natural Gas Furnace with A/C. The blower works fine during the winter when I use heat. When I use the A/C, it seems that once the blower starts working for a bit on a hot day, it evetually (if on for more than 10 minutes at a time or so) starts kicking on and off while...

Wireless internet works fine, but. [ 3 Answers ]

For some reason, any computers that are connected via a cord cannot access the internet. Anybody have any ideas as to what's going on? I've checked all the cords and they're fine... internet worked perfectly last night, too.

Reset works fine, but... [ 5 Answers ]

This Kenmore dishwasher, model 1376, works great and very quiet also. ... and then it stopped working. I suspect I might have placed something in there that blocked the spray arms. What worries me is that there wasn't/isn't any blinking light to indicate "fault" has been detected. Hope I didn't...

View more questions Search