Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RWeyer Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 2, 2006, 07:24 AM
    You haven't LIVED until you've read "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown. It's robbing me of precious sleep, but well worth it!!
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Mar 2, 2006, 08:08 AM
    Im about ready to read "1776" by David McCullough--its about the revolutionary war and its been on the best sellers list for weeks. I heard its really good. Im a huge American history buff-well history in general.

Im just finishing "Talk to the Hand"-by Lynn Stuss(hope that's the spelling) its about the how rude society has gotten today-its hilarious.
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Mar 2, 2006, 06:23 PM
    That's Lynn Truss !
    poetrylady415 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2006, 01:28 AM
    I read all of stephen king books and movies. The cell is his new book. It is great.
    qwertyman Posts: 109, Reputation: 15

Mar 9, 2006, 12:32 AM
    "Catch me if you can" by Frank Abagnale was pretty good. Even though it's not that new...
    poetrylady415 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2006, 03:58 AM
    I just looked at your site. It was beautiful. Loved the pictures. Great job.

Please look at my site. http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/alice2
    :D
    qwertyman Posts: 109, Reputation: 15

Mar 9, 2006, 10:31 AM
    I like your poems...
    Good job!
    Irulan Posts: 92, Reputation: 17

Mar 9, 2006, 10:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.pennell
    I'm always looking for something new and interesting to read! Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Re-reading Chronicles of Narnia and Earthsea Trilogy.

Cats - a delight and joy! We have four felines who keep us in constant wonder and dellight at their antics.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2006, 11:30 AM
    Just read The Lamb, but its been out for a while

Funny. Funny. If you have had any exposure to christian faith... and I'm not saying you need to be a religious person or a believer... it's a funny read.

It's the story of Jesus in his childhood years as told though his best friend, Biff. I have friends who are religious and who are not who enjoyed this mindless read. The only reason why its better to have been exposed to the faith some is you'll enjoy some of the spoofs more.

Not a great book, but a good mindless pass your time book.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 9, 2006, 12:16 PM
    I mentioned this in another thread a while back, but Michael Crichton's State of Fear is, in my opinion, one of the most important books published in the last 50 years. Its not his best work in terms of entertainment value. But it puts in perspective a great deal about the debate of the effects technological has on the environment. And it does so by taking dry facts and figures and making them interesting in the context of a decent action thriller.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online Books of Osho [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am in search of free online books of OSHO RAJANEESH. I've searched in Google but not able to find. I love to read OSHO speakings. Please help.

E books [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals Please tell me which is the best site for finding any ebooks?

Fun Coloring Books From Chery [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everybody. Just got out of hospital and had fun answering all my 'family's' mail in AMHD. Also sent three coloring books in PDF format of Flowers, Animals and PoohBear in the below thread on Post 7. You have seven days to dowload them and I hope you have enough kids to share them with. They have...

Online Books [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Could any one please give me the free online books for c programming

View more questions Search