Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dontknow123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Trying to recall 90's Tv Show
    Don't remember the name or any of the character names. I believe it should be from the early to mid 90's

Was a Sci-Fi type show/mini-series in which a teenage boy travels to different times and/or worlds using a wristband of sorts. Along the way he picks up a warrior woman and if I remember correctly an older man who may be a professor. The warrior woman recites codes or rules of her world when they are faced with problems. IE when choosing a fork in a tunnel she says something to the effect "Rule #1, when in doubt go right"
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Dec 31, 2007, 04:00 AM
    This is a hard one.. the only thing I could come up with was

VOYAGERS- 1982, but the boy used a pocket watch.
    Hopefully I helped or at least sent you in the right track:)
    cwarricksgal Posts: 15, Reputation: -1

Dec 31, 2007, 10:28 AM
    I remember a show similar to this : Quatum Leap but it wasn't a teenage boy .

Dec 31, 2007, 09:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cwarricksgal
    I remember a show similar to this : Quatum Leap but it wasnt a teenage boy .
    This was my fav when I was younger.. I don't think this was it, cause he didn't have a wrist watch device.. he had a guide friend name al with a mini hand held computor thing that would tranport him... Great shopw though:)

Jan 1, 2008, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessb
    this is a hard one.. the only thing i could come up with was

VOYAGERS- 1982, but the boy used a pocket watch.
    hopefully i helped or atleast sent you in the right track:)
    Thanks for the help but not the TV show I'm thinking of, wish I had more info to go by but don't remember a whole a lot. And I remember quantam leap its not that show

Jan 5, 2008, 02:08 AM
    I have been searching for this show and am having a hard time, if you can give anymore info. That would be great. I did come across a site that has a list of 100's of time travel movies and TV series... there is tons all in alphabetic order... have fun... start with A and work your way down.. timelinks - the big list of time travel video, time travel movies, & time travel tv

Jan 9, 2008, 05:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessb
    i have been searching for this show and am having a hard time, if you can give anymore info. that would be great. i did come across a site that has a list of 100's of time travel movies and tv series... there is tons all in alphabetic order.... have fun....start with A and work ur way down.. timelinks - the big list of time travel video, time travel movies, & time travel tv
    Thank you very very much, after months of looking, that list led me to the TV show.

Josh Kirby... Time Warrior

Jan 9, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontknow123
    thank you very very much, after months of looking, that list led me to the tv show.

Josh Kirby... Time Warrior

Yeah!! I'm glad I could help... I know how it feels when you can't think of the name... well enjoy:)
    lunnainn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 03:48 PM
    I just love you guys! Have searched for this series for YEARS, Josh Kirby Time Warrior, but haven't been able to find it until now. This proves just how useful these sort of forums are, even years after.

Thanks guys!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's TV show !help! [ 2 Answers ]

I'd say about 5or 6 years ago I use to watch this show all the time.. It had to do with 2 best friends that were right nextdoor to each other. They had the same name I believe and every year they'd go on a hill, exchange present (birthdays same day). I've been looking everywhere to find out what...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

Tv show from 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so there was this show my sister and I used to watch all the time in the early to mid 90's. It was a kids show and was about this group of teenagers going to a school called edgar allen poe high. They got into scary/comedic situations involving the supernatural. One episode I can remember...

90's TV show (I think) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All I'm trying to remember the name of a TV show from the 90's possibly early 80's it was based around two friends Amanda and Izzy (I think it was that) And all their little adventures with life etc If any one could help that would be great, Thanks.

View more questions Search