Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dooney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2005, 07:56 AM
    Unsure also
    Sorry I am all new at this and posted as a reply first and now as a question. I have been on a 24 day cycle. I am now 3 days late on that cycle. I am getting a faint line when tested yesterday, but this morning it is even more faint. I have an appointment with my doc tomorrow. I also have low thyriod.. can this effect it. With my first (4 years ago) I have a strong line and this one has me worried. Are there anythings I need to ask the doc tomorrow? Are my hormones low? I have not had bleeding yet.

Thanks for the help.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2005, 10:08 AM
    Doctor
    Hi,
    I am glad you have a Doctor appointment tomorrow. You seem to know already what to ask him/her. Just tell them the same things you mention here.
    Also, the doctor might want to take a blood sample, to check your thyroid again. (if it's been awhile). Remind him/her.
    My wife is on Levoxyl for thyroid issues, and it has returned her to normal life.
    I do wish you the best, and Happy New Year.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 30, 2005, 05:33 AM
    Again, tell the doctor all, and ask all the questions you want. Good luck at the doctor's and keep us posted.

s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2005, 09:14 AM
    Your doctor should be able to confirm with certainty whether you're pregnant or not. (S)he can also give you an explanation as to why you might get a false positive result.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsure [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I really need help in understanding this pregnancy situation.. I started using the patch about a year ago and had stop using it since last augest and since then I've been trying to get pregnant and nothing yet I see signs that confuse me and I go out and buy tests and they come out negative. But...

Please Help I'm So Unsure? [ 1 Answers ]

HI I'm looking for a psychic who will help me as I feel so unsure inside and right now I don't trust what any of the things I feel. Let me explain about 4 months ago me and boyfriend got engaged we connect so good but then he got scared and so we decided to take things slower... we are back to...

Unsure Love [ 6 Answers ]

I am in love with an ex-con. I have joint legal custody of my child. My ex-husband is in law enforcement. Can this jeopordize the custody of my son? Would my ex-husband be able to use this as grounds for sole custody? Please advise.

Privatizing=unsure of job [ 5 Answers ]

Since Indiana elected a new governor, there has been some changes. Sometimes changes are good and sometimes they are bad. My DOB is 08/19/1967... I am currently a prison nurse and unsure if I will be working at my current job as of Sept 1 due to the new company taking over the prison. What does my...

Unsure [ 39 Answers ]

This is regarding the end of my 4 year relationship. My ex and I, have now been broken up for a few months now. We broke up out of the blue, he said he needed a break and left my house crying. I never heard from him until a week later, and he said he no longer loved me, and has not for 2 years. He...

View more questions Search