Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LouC Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2005, 06:50 AM
    Christmas Organising
    Does anyone know of any good software for creating Christmas card lists that can also print envelopes / labels and is compatible with Outlook address book
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2005, 07:18 AM
    I have no idea, but you should probably ask this question in one of the computer forums. The techie guys there likely know what software would be best for you, and the computer forums are a lot more active than this board. Here's a direct link to the Software forum:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=302
    crazymomjulie Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Aug 9, 2007, 03:40 PM
    I got a membership with americangreetings.com The fee is about $15.00 a year and it organizes your e-mail addresses will give you reminders and has programs to print cards and envelopes that match They often offer a free trial period I have fell in love with it :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell us what you got for christmas [ 25 Answers ]

Get any good gifts? Did you get what you asked for or was it a complete surprise?

Christmas surprise! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello all. I know I am still a newbie, but I hope you can all help me out. My story: On Christmas day, which right now is about 5 or 6 days, I am planning on flying out to my fiance's house (already got the ticket, know what I'm bringing, etc... ) to surprise him for Christmas, and for our 4 1/2...

Christmas is almost here [ 4 Answers ]

As Christmas is almost here, what are you looking forward to the most? We are putting up our tree Sunday after church; it is a tradition, to do this on the second Sunday of the month. I can never wait to get it in the house. We always cook a large meal and invite friends and family to eat and...

Christmas [ 92 Answers ]

I was wondering what peoploe think about organizations like the ACLU trying to get christian icons removed from public schools. They go as far as saying that even the colors red and green count as icons for christmas and should not be used. It seems to me they are a bunch of people who fight for...

View more questions Search