Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danieldas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Security systems
    Can C be used for programming security systems
    markph Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 06:27 AM
    It really depends on what you mean by programming a security system. Can C be used on a particular chipset, with a particular OS to control security functions? Yes. But that is only because that chipset vendor wrote a compiler for you. Programming of a security system does not have to be limited to C. C happens to be still one of the most common languages with different embedded, mobile and larger desktop OS's varying the libraries but reusing C because of its familiar syntax.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell systems [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me. We have a Honeywell ST799 7 day programmer and a Honeywell CM67 thermostat. The heating either seems to be on full or off as per the programmer. How do these two appliances work together? Does the programmer need to be on off, continuous, twice or once to make the thermostat...

Operating systems [ 1 Answers ]

How do I keep PC from going into hibernation

Systems [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I have a huge algebra projcet due... and it is on Systems.. I have no idea what to do.. :confused: Here's what I have came up with for a question John Allen averages 16 points per game, his season consists of 8 weeks, 3 gfames per week Johns cousin Steve averages 12 points a game,his...

View more questions Search