Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamainerobertson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Celebrating new years eve with wife
    I needs some ideas for celebrating on new years eve night,with my wife,while she's on her
    Menstrual cycle.:confused:
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Dec 30, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Just about any plans would be fine. She's only having her period, not on her death bed.

Are you talking about initiating sex with her? Because if your are, you would be better served asking that question of your wife. Unless of course you already know the answer.

I know my lady was never in favor of sex during her cycles. To begin with sex is messy for the lady and has t be cleaned up afterwards. Add to that the discomfort of her period and the additional blood mess, you know, down her legs, on the bed sheets.

My suggestion is ask the lady and then let the evening take on its own direction.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 30, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Anything that doesn't involve sex.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by donf
    Just about any plans would be fine. She's only having her period, not on her death bed.
    Hahahaha! Right on, Don!

Seriously, if you feel that you MUST have sexual intercourse to bring in the New Year, perhaps you should light a bunch of candles and lead her into the shower! My guess is that enveloping her in love, talking to her, listening to her, cuddling her, telling her that you love her and kissing her and holding her close to your heart at midnight (and telling her that you are both "right where you should be") will be the best way to ring in the New Year.

This really could be a good learning experience for you here. Why don't you ASK her?? Learning how to communicate with your wife is a great way to start the New Year!

Hugs, Didi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

Girlfriend/Wife of 7 years is leaving [ 67 Answers ]

Hello, Well, as the subject implies, my wife is leaving me. I don't know what to do at this point. I love her to death, and am not ready to give up on the relationship. I take marriage seriously, and would like to work through the hard times... Let me set you up with a little...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

F1 5 years - OPT-H1, joint return but my wife has 1042S, I have 1042S from stock too! [ 2 Answers ]

Help!! My case is a little complicated. I started my F-1 from Aug, 2001. Since Oct 2005, I started to use OPT and got my H-1 at Oct 1, 2006. My wife started her F-1 from Aug 2003, and has not change since then. For 2005, I still filed non-resident alien. 1) I assume I can do joint...

View more questions Search