Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmccafferty Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Revising editable areas in a template
    Once I begin setting editable areas, there are times when I may want to again make that area not editable or slightly change the area that is editable. I do not see how to do that. I see the comments that indicate where editable regions begin and end, but I do not see how to eliminate or change the editable region parameters.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2007, 10:34 AM
    I am not sure how to answer your question directly... but I think I can offer a suggestion that helps you avoid this issue of the parameters.

I always make a one cell table as the editable region... that way it will stretch to fit the area I want it in - or I can easily change the parameters of the cell/table rather than the region itself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does Psp Networking Online Work in some Areas, and not some Areas? [ 3 Answers ]

Im very curious about how the psp works... Some time I lay in my bed, and wait for the psp internet to reach the access point, and the SSID's name is Anne... I don't know, some one else's wireless or sum thing like that thingie. I go to display connection, and it says 10%, then I move the psp to...

MS Word (2002) Template [ 8 Answers ]

I use a Template (.dot file) for apartment leases where I just fill in the blanks (sample file attached if needed). I have to click on each blank space before typing in it. I'd love to tab to them instead. Is this possible in Word? Thanks!

This needs revising [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new publisher with some really great books to sell. I saw your announcement in Publishers Weekly about the bookseller's show you're having this summer, and I think it's a great idea. Count me in, folks! I would like to get some space to show my books. I thought it would be a neat thing if I...

Revising W-2 form and taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have few questions about revising my W2-form and taxes. 1. I am on H1-B. I got w2-form from my employer for the year 2006. Later in 2007 March Employer complained that the client did not pay last 2 weeks for the services I provided to a client for the past one year. I tried to...

View more questions Search