Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gerry Carroll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Hook up combo dvd/vcr to RCA TV using Star choice
    I would really appreciate help on hooking up the unit (dvd/vcr combo) to TV with signal coming from Star Choice satellite. Thought I had it, but when trting to record on VCR, the playback shows a blue screen and the word "MONO". Any help appreciated. Thanks.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Dec 30, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Gerry,

Normally, the Output of the Satellite goes to the input of the DVD/VCR combo unit. And the Output of the Combo unit goes to the Input of the TV.

I really need to see what connections are available to you. Can you take some digital pictures of the back of the components and attach them to this posting for me to look at.
    MarGal Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 09:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by donf
    Gerry,

Normally, the Output of the Satellite goes to the input of the DVD/VCR combo unit. and the Output of the Combo unit goes to the Input of the TV.

I really need to see what connections are available to you. Can you take some digital pictures of the back of the components and attach them to this posting for me to look at.
    Don... Can I attach photos of my connections to this board for you to look at. I am trying to hook up a DVD/VCR combo to my TV. I have Dish network. Let me know what you need a picture of... Thanks, Jane
    MarGal Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 08:53 AM
    Never mind! I got it hooked up:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Star Street [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember that cute cartoon Star Street? Itīs almost hopless to find anything about it. I would like to know who made it, I only found out its dutch and from the 80īs, but nothing more :(

Star Struck [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie starring kirk cameron called ''Star struck''. My question is where can I find this movie?

When you star your period [ 3 Answers ]

From what age to what age could you start your period?

Can anyone name a star? [ 13 Answers ]

There are companies out there selling the right to name a star. How legitimate is this? International Star Registry: Name a Star

Star Wars [ 10 Answers ]

Does anybody know if George Lucas is secretly making another Star Wars movie? After I saw Episode III I went home and watched Episode IV, V, and VI. I read some article that said he may be writing a new one, but was just wandering if anyone else knew for sure.

View more questions Search