Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csgew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 10:49 AM
    What is the best brand of refrigerator, what do u think about Hitachi brand?
    I need to find a refrigerator for my new home, and I'm a fresh to it.could u please help.. Thks
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Our old Hot Point just died and we grabbed a Frigidare at Lowe's. The price was right, fast delivery, but it wasn't the most efficient model. I was very careful to avoid the newer electronic controls. I have seen too many threads here where they packed up and the control board had to be replaced.

The Hot Point lasted over 30 years. If the new one lasts that long, it may outlive me. If you do get one with electronic controls, consider a surge protector.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which brand is best? [ 8 Answers ]

Guinness, our almost-4-month-old Australian Shephard, gained 10 lbs. from one vet visit to the next (about a month apart). He's not overweight, but because I WAS giving him a bath once a week, his skin is a little dry. The vet, who we've only seen twice, suggested we switch his food from Nutro to...

Which is the better brand [ 4 Answers ]

I am about purchase a power tools kit and I trying to figure out which is the better brand between Carftmen from Sears Black & Decker from Target Royobi from Home Depot Each have about the power tool in the kit a saw, drill vacuum, jigsaw, flash light (I think that all) Can anyone help

View more questions Search