Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigd83605 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Washer won't hold water
    My Kenmore 80 series heavy duty super capacity plus washer won't hold water. When it fills at the start of a cycle, it just runs and runs. Is there a drain plug somewhere that can be replaced? Or any other ideas what it could be. Also is there a appliance manual available online (free/ downloadable preferably)?
    Thanks, Heidi
    wayne0418 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Dec 29, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Is it a front view that leaks around the door? Is it leaking from the bottom? Baybe the bottom seal. Is it rusted in side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat [ 2 Answers ]

Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat--reverts back to Hold AC when run program is pushed.

My washer does not have cold water [ 1 Answers ]

My washe does not ave cold water. I have replace the valve and hose and there is nothing could it be the cold water pump on the washer?

No water to both sinks / very low cold water pressure to bath and washer [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen and bathroom sink have no water, period. Hot water seems to be pretty good to the bath and washer but cold water to those 2 locations are very weak. The outside faucet is very weak at best. I have had this problem for quite some time so it's not the fact that they are frozen. I just...

What should water pressure be for washer? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my washer started "leaking". The repair guy said was from too low water pressure or flow into that "cup" in the washer the water "jets" into (that "cup" is required by law for some reason). Anyway, I'm on a well. I have a water pressure of about 29 to 32 psi (it was higher I think... I'm going...

View more questions Search