Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samc0101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 07:37 AM
    When will I get Married?
    Dear All,

All of my life haven't been in love. Never believed something called astrology. But today I feel like asking WHEN WILL I MEET MY GIRL & GET MARRIED? I am now tired of being alone. Anyone specializing in astrology, do answer my question. You may require my birth details which are as follows:
    Samrat Chakraborty; DOB-1.1.1975; TIME-5.25PM(+5.30GMT); PLACE-Calcutta(Westbengal, India)

Thanks for your time.
    wayne0418 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Dec 29, 2007, 08:08 AM
    We all ask this question. When you do meet a women ba carful. I meet one at church with my church family praying I would me a good wife and instead ended up for a time with a abusive drug adic, and now am fighting for custidy of my dauter. Be very carful. Loneliness is a slowe death. I know how you feal. Work, church, friends don't fill a cold bed. Good luck and know you are loved.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2007, 08:18 AM
    When you meet the right female. You may have to go through a few, but eventually you will meet one.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Time will tell
    In the meantime enjoy life and meet people.

This is your numerology

You desire big affairs and the power to handle them, with success in all material matters. You love organization, construction, finance, and the huge operations of the commercial world. Happiness, for you, is doing things in a big way, getting results. You are generous, large-minded, powerful, and dependable; a natural executive.

You have courage and poise, with the vision, strength, efficiency, excellent judgment, stamina, and determination to succeed. When struggling against opposition you are confident of victory.

Your ability to see the true potential in others may make you seem dominant and exacting; but you never spare yourself, either. You are a power for good. However, if you seek money and control purely for selfish reasons, they will tend to elude you.

For more success and better control, cultivate justice and toleration for the weaker and less efficient.

Your thoughts are often on others and their needs, especially those close to you, and this is observed through your projected personality. You are seen as one who is responsible, in service to others, and trying to establish emotional harmony. Sometimes you are seen as a fatherly or motherly type. It is observed that you are capable of deep affection and sacrifice.

When meeting new people, you tend to be either suspicious or gullible, sometimes switching between the two in succession. When threatened emotionally, you can be seen as defending yourself.
    You enjoy good clothes of good material, and like to be comfortably dressed. To enhance this personality, you should always be well-dressed and give thought to the way you look.
    Your thoughts and pleasure are yourself as the comforter to all, and the adjuster of inequities.

Your destiny is to promote the idea of liberty for all; knowing that happiness cannot last without the right to be free. You know progress comes through change, by entertaining new ideas and trying new methods. Your destiny includes helping people live life more fully and with more joy. You are versatile and clever.

You are comfortable interacting with people of diverse races and backgrounds, a natural lecturer or teacher, an artist with written and spoken words, and capable of understanding many different viewpoints. You insist on having freedom of action and speech. Your life changes often, sometimes unpredictably, and you enjoy it because each change brings new opportunities to understand and absorb yet more aspects of life. You love travel and the open spaces, and you have the best opportunities to succeed in occupations that have those qualities and also bring you in contact with people, including sales, acting, speaking, teaching, commercial artist, legal fields, or as a writer or editor.

You are striking, attention getting, entertaining, and find it easier to move about than to make permanent associations with people or undertakings.

Next years path
    This is the year to express your inspiration, your imagination, your creative thought, and your deep emotional feelings. You desire to do more entertaining this year and accept more invitations. Take time off to enjoy yourself.

You can give color and warmth to all levels of living. Be artistic. Express yourself joyfully. Now is the time to follow those inspirational and imaginative ideas you are so excited about. Follow your desire for self-improvement; the year is rich with opportunities for inner growth.

It is a colorful and eventful year, enjoyable social activities, and entertainment coming your way.

Allow your abundance of cheer and optimism to guide you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married and falling for a married man [ 16 Answers ]

I met this married man doing volunteer work. I noticed that he was nice looking and he was helpful with what I needed. I do fundraisers for the Humane Society. Anyway, he told me to contact when I needed his help and he would donate a portion of money from his business. He gave me his business card...

I am in love with 2 men, 1 is getting married and I am married to the other [ 12 Answers ]

Never ever thought I would be posting a question on a site - but life got me here:rolleyes: I am a happily married woman - happily married if you remove the sex out of marriage. My partner was never very interested in sex and that was something I had comfortably accepted. We lived happily for...

In love with a married man and I am married too. [ 21 Answers ]

I have being married for 11 yrs. And going with a married man for 9 yrs. What do I do? He tells me he love me but, yet keeps important information from me that I needs to know. He puts other people in our relationship, and that's has caused a problem for us. I know that is not right to be with him...

I cannot answer this one for certain. (married/previously married folks may help) [ 3 Answers ]

My old college roommate asked me to weigh in on his girlfriend's angst. His girlfriends ex-husband remarried and he says she's been a bit "off" since for weeks. I said it was normal since she has kids with her Ex and now they have a new family for her to deal with etc... Anyway, he thinks...

View more questions Search