Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x_tina1373 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Maybe pregnant ? Maybe miscarriage ?
    Well for the past 3 weeks I've been having some pregnancy symptoms like tiredness , mood swings , my nipples were sore & my breast seem to have gotten a little bigger and I've been going to the bathroom more recently , Also about two days ago I started to feel slightly nauseated . But yesterday I started my period regularly , but it seems to be more heavy then it usually is & I'm having really bad cramps that I don't usually have . I haven't had any tissue or anything pass from me , & I haven't taken a pregnancy test to see if I am or was pregnant . I've had a miscarriage before but at that time I was 3 months pregnant so I don't know if there would be any difference in the symptoms . I'm just really confused on what's going on , I don't know if I could take a pregnancy test while I'm bleeding because I don't know if the results will be acurate . I'm just really confused on what's going on , should I just wait until I stop bleeding to take a test & see if I am or was even pregnant in the first place ? Or what should I do ? Please I need some help I'm so confused!
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Dec 29, 2007, 09:59 AM
    Did you ever miss your period or was this period late?
    x_tina1373 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 09:38 PM
    No I started bleeding like a day or two ago & I was having really bad cramps both days & now today I'm barely bleeding & no cramps or anything . But its only been two days , My period never ends this fast .
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Dec 30, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Sometimes our periods can be off for one reason or another. If you think that you are pregnant I would suggest to take a pregnancy test. Many of times pregnancy symptoms and pms or period symptoms can mimic each other which makes it hard to determine if you are pregnant or if it is just an odd period. The only way to know for sure is to take a test.
    brown_eyes_3546 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Dec 30, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Are you on birth control by chance? I was when I got pregnant and I didn't miss a period till I got off it. Also if your period was very short it may have been implantation bleeding. Deffinantly take a test as soon as you can.
    sankan Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 01:19 AM
    See your doc I had a lot of bleeding with 2nd son now 2yr most of the way through every time I tried to do anything i.e. mop or pick another child up or anything so go and see hime if unsure and worried take yourself to a walk in centre and explain to them they will hopefully beable to settle your nerves

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miscarriage. . Could I be pregnant so soon? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, some of you might remember me, I was on not long ago, unfortunately I had a miscariage on 21st August, me and my boyfriend have been using protection but there was 1 time where the condom split. I just wanted to know if it's possible if I could get pregnant this soon, as when I had the...

Getting pregnant after a miscarriage [ 2 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage in March and have been trying for about 4 months and still have not yet got pregnant is this normal to take so long someone please give me some words of wisdom. Thank you!

Pregnant after miscarriage [ 6 Answers ]

HI I've recently had a miscarriage about 5 weeks ago and last week I found out I was pregnant again using a hpt, I've got all the symptoms of last time that I was pregnant. I just would like to know is it safe to get pregnant again so soon after a miscarriage. Im a bit scared this time around...

Is it possible to get pregnant after miscarriage [ 2 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago having been 6 weeks pregnant and haven't yet had my period, I've been told it can take up to 6 weeks for your period to come, I was just wondering is there any possibility that you can get pregnant straight away after a miscarriage and if so when can you take a test...

View more questions Search