Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomatokitten Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Dec 28, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Black and white movie sci fi
    The only thing I remember are there were 3 or 4 people scuba diving. When they came up there was no one left on earth. The plant life was dead or dying. No air. They left on their tanks then the plants started to come back and their was air. They were alone and had to find a way to stay alive.

Not much for anyone to go on
    tomatokitten Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2008, 12:58 PM
    I found my own answere title--last woman on earth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find black and white movie [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a movie I believe was made in the 1930's or 1940's in which a man murders an old woman and cements her into a fireplace.I remember seeing this movie only once about twenty years ago.

Need a title for old black and white movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie about a minister who starts churches and then he moves on to another church. It's an old black and white movie which ends with him playing the organ in the church and the neibhbordhood people come to the outside of the church to listen. Thanks.

Old black and white movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find out the name of an old black and white movie of a little girl who is evil. She ends up killing a grounds keeper and a classmate because she wanted his award?

Old black and white army movie [ 2 Answers ]

I don't have much info about this movie but any help would be appreciated... it is a old black and white army movie all I remember is 1 character is named pruit he and his srg. Don't like each other and end up in a knife fight in the end and pruit dies wish I could remember more

Black and white energy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Black and white movie about energy (electricity) and connecting to a higher power.

View more questions Search