Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joumana928 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Dry and frizzy hair from leaving hair coloring on too long.
    Hello,

I usually color my hair every four weeks to cover up the gray. I use the same color " medium copper brown" which is a little lighter than my natural color. The last time I colored my hair, I left it on for too long, almost an hour, I was talking on the telephone and didn't notice the time. The problem now is that my hair feels very dry and frizzy. I started using a conditioning treatment, but it is not helping. Is there anything else I can do to repair the damage?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 28, 2007, 02:03 PM
    It takes time to repair and strengthen damaged hair. You will need to do a deep conditioning treatment weekly or twice a week to help repair some of the damage. Browse in the hair care aisle at your pharmacy and look for a deep conditioning treatment designed to treat dry, damaged hair. You can also use an anti-frizz hair serum or a leave-in-conditioner to combat frizziness.
    asksabino Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 11:26 PM
    The Sabino site will send you samples to try and has the most recent, easy to use formula

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curly frizzy hair! [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have sooo much hair! And on top of that it is super curly and very frizzy. Don't get me wrong I love my hair but I wish that just once in a while it could be anti-frizzy and straight. I have tried lots of things to make it straighter and less frizzy but everything seems to fail. Like I've...

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

All About Hair Coloring [ 8 Answers ]

Your hair is a mixture of 3 colors; red yellow, and blue. These are the primary colors. Secondary colors are orange, green, and violet. If you look at the "wheel" a color opposite (directly across) will "negate" that color. This means if your hair is a orange color - green will make it a brown...

Hair coloring [ 5 Answers ]

I have blue, purple and pink in my hair but it washes out really quickly so I'm constantly re-dying it. It fade after I've washed my hair about 3 times. Could it be washing out because of the shampoo I use? I also straighten my hair every day, could that also cause it to fade out more quick? What...

Frizzy and hair loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have Epilepsy and am on excessive amounts of anti-epileptic drugs and magnesium. Over the past couple of months, I have noticed that my hair is very, very frizzy with an excessive amount of hair loss on a daily basis. I have tried to wash my hair every 2-3 days, and of used all types of...

View more questions Search