Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babytigger716 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2003, 04:12 PM
    Wisdom teeth
    :-[
    Help me, I am 17 and I think I am dying. My mom says that I am getting my wisdom teeth in. My left side of my mouth is slightly swollen and very sensitive. There is a part of my cheek or gums (or something) that is irritated and swollen OVER my back molars. Am I really getting my wisdom teeth in and if so, what can I do to help the pain and swelling? Please Help.
    :'(

Please e-mail me at [email protected]
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Jun 5, 2003, 07:23 PM
    Wisdom teeth
    Seeing a dentist is the wise thing to do.
    Especially if the swelling is causing so much distress.
    The following site is informative.

Wisdom teeth: Answers to commonly asked questions -... Even before X- rays are taken, swollen glands, neck pain and overcrowded teeth can announce wisdom tooth problems, as can localized inflammation and swelling...
    http://www.pacpubserver.com/new/health/d-e/hm1025.html
    selket Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2004, 05:47 AM
    Wisdom teeth
    [flash=200,200]URL[/flash]HAHAHAHAHAA[flash=200,200]URL[/flash] If you think your wisdom teeth hurt now, just wait until they're ripped out. Want some advice that will work for you now and then? it's the only thing that can save you... mmmm... LOVE... that percecet. And no, this is no formal promotion for percecet. I do not work for percecet. It's just a dam good drug. Ask anyone. Even people who are not in pain enjoy its high. :-*
    dave5150 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Dec 25, 2004, 05:43 PM
    Wisdom teeth
    I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed when I was 18. The pain is not as bad as many people expect. You may not even need painkillers for more than a day or two. In 2 weeks you'll be as good as new.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smelling wisdom tooth [ 27 Answers ]

Hi, I am 30 years old. My wisdom tooth lies a little lower than the rest. I noticed that it smells bad. I put a finger on the tooth and smell the finger. The finger smells bad. I tried with other teeth. They smell normal. I have been taking extra care while brushing after I became aware of this...

Words of wisdom... [ 4 Answers ]

When I was 15yrs in 1999, a song was release called 'Sunscreen'. At the time it did not really mean much to me or have much of an impact. I heard it for the first time since 1999 last night and the words had so much of an impact on me I just had to share it with you guys. It bought tears to my...

Wisdom Teeth Post Op Question [ 1 Answers ]

I had my left side extracted 2 days ago. I feel like I've done everything right and even went back to the oral surgeon to make sure, but last night I noticed some blood in my mouth. This morning my teeth had blood all over them. Now, my mouth wasn't dripping blood, it was just on my teeth. Is this...

Teeth [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 7 years old . Her front teeth has fallen out naturally at the age of 4 years, but the new teeth is not coming out still. Is there any problem with her teeth or should I wait for some more time.

View more questions Search