Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marleze Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 02:40 AM
    Introduction letter
    Good morning,

My first launguage is afrikaans and I would like to write an introduction letter of our company which is a real estate agency. İntorduction of our company to other real estate agencies in europe to market our properties and business relations.

I would really appreciate help

Regards
    Marleze
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2007, 02:54 AM
    Hello, Marleze!

You could write your introduction letter here and then have people on this site proofread it for you free of charge to make sure that it is okay.

What do you think?
    marleze Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 05:58 AM
    OK here go:p

Dear Sir\Madam

RE: **(not so sure of heading)

Allow us the opportunity to introduce our company... Real Estate Agency. We are based in Bodrum, turkey.

... Real Estate Agency was established in 19... by Mr.. . acting as Real Estate agents. Furthermore we also specıalise in services like interior decorating, landscaping, construction and other legal and financıal services, to make our company a one stop shop to make life easy to buy property in turkey.

We would like to establish some business relationship for when you have a client seeking property in Turkey.

Feel free to visit our website at www. Xxxx. Com

Await your kind replay

Yours faithully

Xxxx
    Director

********** thanks for your help
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2007, 03:19 AM
    Hello again, marleze!

Thank you for posting what you would like to write! I'm going to take a look at it and also make some recommendations for it, subject to your approval, after I have had a good nights sleep. That doesn't mean that someone else might not come along to also offer you suggestions, though. Hopefully, someone else will also try to help you.
    panline Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 08:36 PM
    How to write letter to new customer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Could you please help me to draft intorduction letter for the food menu card?

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company?

Introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

The company I represent is a new corporation "International trade" We need help to write an Introduction letter in order to present ourself as a new company. Can you please help me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

How to write a Consulting company introductionletter to the clients

View more questions Search