Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3357 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Dec 28, 2007, 01:51 AM
    Both of my cases dismissed
    The Plaintiff requested that both of the credit card lawsuits be dismissed 2 days before the trial on one of them. I believe this happened because the judge asked that the plaintiff bring all the documentation they had for both cases on the trial date. I don't think they really had any. As I have seen Mr Yet wright in this forum "No contract No Case"! Seems to be very true. Thanks
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2007, 04:39 AM
    AS long as one stands on their rights, No contract, No case is very true. They must produce the contract you sign or they don't have a case. One must be able to confront their acusers. Excellent job 3357!
    3357 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jan 1, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Thank you mr. Yet,
    Your and Scott Gems posts were extremely helpful to me. Thank you very much and it was also you that did an excellent job Mr. Yet by making important info available through your posts. I must say its been very educational.
    Thanks again... 3357

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compaq Presario cases ? [ 3 Answers ]

Are the cases for the Compaq Presario 5204 proprietary like the ones for Dell used to be. I have a motherboard that I want to install in a friends system and I need to know if it will fit. The mobo is based off the Intel 845G ATX chipset.

View more questions Search