Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marchar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 09:44 PM
    Birthday gift!
    What should I buy or plan for my boyfriend who just turned 19 and is a Capricorn?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2007, 10:03 PM
    What sort of things is he interested in like hobbies or maybe what he already does or would like to do for a career? Does he have his own car? If he does, maybe there is something that he might like for his car.
    sampatrick Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

May 30, 2008, 03:50 AM
    You can send him birthday flowers card along with a gift like any electronic gadgets or any book or any sports item according to his field of interests.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Its his birthday on the 8th [ 2 Answers ]

Okay my boyfriend "lucas" His birthday is on the 8th and I still don't know what to get him We love each other its not just some Little fling and I understand to make'it Special but I have no idea on what to get him

His birthday [ 2 Answers ]

Hey people, hope your all well, I'm just after some idears on what to do for me fella birthday, I have no more money to spend but this is his 1st birthday since we been together, I'd love to make it real special, an gifts from the heart mean so much more... maybe you done something for your fella's...

What Do I get for his birthday? [ 4 Answers ]

Wondering what to get my guy for his birthday. They are so hard to buy for. We are a day apart on birthdays. Got him cigars, he likes those. Not sure what else though> Help?!

Birthday [ 3 Answers ]

Hello you, :) Im not sure if I'm posting in the right area, but here goes. In 1 months time its my hubby's 31st birthday. I would love to do something special for him. My restrictions at the moment is money, we don't have any of it right now, going through a struggling stage. Would...

View more questions Search