Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bella muarte Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 09:35 PM
    What do my dreams mean?
    OK I don't really know what to put this under so I put it here I've been having trouble with sleeping because of these dreams I've been having well one is a nightmare but there always the same

The nightmare is that I'm walking on a road and its sort of dark out like right before a storm and ill see a yellow golden car sort of sporty looking then a man gets out and will walk towards me fastly and I will turn and run but he chases after me and I can't run fast enough then I try to hit him and run but I trip and he comes after me but then I wake up

The good dream is that I'm in a cabin sort of thing and I'm feeling fine like I'm not near that man and there is always a boy my age
    <15
    He's very handsome dark brown wavy hair that's to his ears and green eyes
    And he will knock on the door of the cabin and I answer and we talk outside by a fire but theni wake up

I don't get it these are the only dreams I can ever remember having since I was 13 and people always say that your dreams might mean something or are trying to tell you something but I don't know what?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2007, 07:26 PM
    What stands out to me (and seem to stand out to you) are the colors you see in your dreams. Colors in dreams that stand out can often bring together what's going on in a dream.

Lets take the first dream:

Yellow - Since this is a dream that makes you feel uncomfortable yellow would seem to suggest some sort of cowardice or even an inability to make a decision or face a situation.

Do you have this dream when you are stressed out about something? What is the trigger? Maybe it is representative of you worrying about something and running away from making a decision and the situation you are running away from is trying to "chase you down" if that makes sense.

As for the "good dream"

Green: Not surprising that this color is showing up in the eyes of a boy in a dream. Green is often indicative of a yearning to break free and find your own ideas of being independent. Often girls your age long to be in a relationship since they see it as an initial step towards becoming an adult and therefore independent and free.

Brown: Also not shocking that this young man in your dreams has brown hair since brown is also a comforting color that signifies calmness, physical comfort as well as the earth - the color is there to "Ground you" so to speak.

Both of these seem to go along with the good, lovely feelings you have during this dream.

Keep in mind that when you constantly have the sames dreams over and over again its like a mental comfort blanket. That your mind is going back to these dreams because its what is helping your subconscious work out its problems.

I hope I was able to help you a little bit.
    bella muarte Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Thank you
    SeleneFN Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Jan 4, 2008, 12:20 AM
    Dreams do not "mean" anything. They are merely your brain's way of reorganizing its thoughts. Humans, being so intelligent, like to put a "storyline" to dreams, or feel that they "predict" something or "reflect" something about themselves. They do not. Dreams are entirely a physiological and biological phenomenon.

Persephone
    - - - - - - - -
    Life and Death of a Model
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2008, 12:42 AM
    Meaning of dreams Hope this helps

Dreams, Dream Interpretation, Dream Symbols, Sleep Disorders, SAPS: Sleep Apnea Pregnancy Syndrome

Meaning of dreams - Google Search

Meaning of dreams - Yahoo! Search Results

Please rate my answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know about DREAMS? [ 5 Answers ]

I didn't know what to post this under, so I hope I posted it under the most appropriate subject. Normally I wouldn't ask a question like this (due to having a lot of crazy dreams that I'm OK with) Last night I had a dream that I woke up in my pajamas, that a monstrous poisonous dark colored...

Dreams about ex [ 3 Answers ]

I keep having dreams about my ex-boyfriend and people in his family. There are times when I can't recall in my dream if I married him or my husband now. I'm always very upset in my dream because I don't want to be married to my ex, but keep thinking I am and made the wrong choice in my dreams. I...

Dreams [ 6 Answers ]

I know that some people may not believe that a dream has any importance. For a lot of dreams maybe they do not. I do believe that possibility that every dream we have has some kind of meaning, whether it is trying to work out our daily troubles to actually letting us know of the future. Since...

Dreams from where? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I am a 28yr male and I know that you have lots and lots of dreams a night but most you can't remember that was the case for me up until the past 6 or 7 days now. THis is something that normally I would keep to myself and just laugh it off but its every time I go to sleep now.I can never...

Dreams [ 1 Answers ]

There is this dream that I have had quite while ago but it's still in my mind, can any one interpret it for me?

View more questions Search