Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nana31154 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Queen size frame-full size mattress
    I have a full size mattress set and want to know if it can be used with a queen size bed frame? I heard there was a kit that can be used to make it fit.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Do you already have the queen size bed frame?
    Rover88 Posts: 68, Reputation: 14

Dec 27, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Just about every bed frame I've ever seen will accommodate twin (3/3), full (4/6) or queen (5/0) bedding. If you mean the bed itself, if it's just a headboard you can buy mod-plates to allow you to fit one to the other. If by some chance you have a queen size bed with footboard (that uses side rails and slats), you may have to abandon the footboard and go with a metal frame.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Full size headboard, Queen size bed Frame [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy attachments that will allow me to fasten my full size headboard to my queen size bedframe? I am having a bit of trouble finding one.

Wire Size and panel size [ 6 Answers ]

I have a separate small living quarters that is a single room that is about 180 feet away from the main panel. It is going to get another little bed room a small kitchen and a bathroom also maybe a washer. The main panel is a 100 amp meter socket combo. What should I upsize the main panel to? ...

Size of dog when full grown [ 2 Answers ]

How big will my dog be when full grown? We have a 4 month old Maltipoo who now weighs 5lb 4oz

Full Size Lawn Tractor? [ 5 Answers ]

I am preparing to purchase a full size lawn tractor. I am trying to find the best full size lawn tractor to do a multitude of jobs in the lawn. Also, I have over an acre of lawn, and many projects such as felling trees, snow removal, moving and grading dirt, finish grading, seeding, aerating,...

View more questions Search