Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo114 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Dec 27, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Mad,sad and maybe a bit jelouse
    OK picture this a girl and a guy meet in may and they fall in love. Friends and people get involved and their relashionship goes down the drain. The boy breaks up with me because I sent him a text message telling him that I will go with other guys while I was at a party ,kind of drunk. I realised the next morning what I did. I coudnt believe it I hated myself for doing that. But the boy was not so inocent he told me that he was busy most of the time and that I never had anything to do. So this perfectly good couple breaks up on June 25 2007. Now its been almost 6 months they have been apart. On December 11 he talks to me on msn telling me that he still loves me and he thinks about me and says how much he still cares and wants to get back. I sort of had a another guy on my hands that I could have loved. I was so confused because maybe I still loved this jerk. I did not say I love you back directly. In approximately 2 hours I told him that I still had the same feelings (what a stupid thing to do). He was happy to hear it. I sort of turned away from the other guy slowing it all down. The other guy was a bit confused. So the guy who admitted his love deciedes to right on his msn name should I give up on the one I love. All of his friends asked him who it was for and he told me it was for me but then told his friends for a girl from another school. lost yet? So then after all that happened this guy didn't talk to me. Who knows why. After their lovely stupid confersation on msn nothing at all changed between them.they still acted like strangers around each other. On December 24 this guy goes on Facebook and complements this other girls picture saying she makes him laugh and merry christmas and flirtying stuff.and of course the girl flirts back with the guy. When I saw this I felt very mad ,sad and jelouse why was he saying love you and flirting stuff to this girl? Does he mean it the way he means it when he says it to me? is what he says true? So now its December 27 and I'm very confused if he meant it or not ,if what he was saying is true why itsnt he continuing. Help me!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 27, 2007, 04:18 PM
    If she can't ask her own question, why bother??
    aiyerrc Posts: 135, Reputation: 16

Dec 27, 2007, 04:20 PM
    What the heck was all that? First person please, too many hes/hers
    wayne0418 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Dec 27, 2007, 04:32 PM
    It sounds like the individuals, all of them have no clue what true love is.
    Is she in high school. If she is in school at all tell her to stay away from all the other partes involved. Work on her self estem and self identity. So meny women when placed in this position fall into thinking that sex is the anser. Tell her to respect her self. No sex with any of them. They aren't ready for a real relationship.
    I will tell you the same thing I would tell my dauter.

You are beautiful!

You are smart!

You are loved!

Whaght until you find a man that shows you the same. Not the snot nossed dweebes she now sees. But a real man of hart and soul.

Dec 27, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Their we go its in first person hope you can understand it better
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 27, 2007, 05:40 PM
    If he can't deal face to face forget him. It doesn't take much to play Facebook drama with a computer screen. Oops I meant MSN drama.
    The Nobleman Posts: 16, Reputation: -4

Dec 27, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Its funny you know... I thought true love was only to be found through dealing with stuff just face to face... however there are to many convienant ways to communicate.. this I agree with. Computers,written hand... however each person is different and falls in love differently... doesn't 't mean that the love has or has not stopped. Perhaps you need to consult a serious therapist about problems of this sort.
    For each person communication means different things... you know consulting a bunch of people that are not are not trained in marriage counseling and just plain street gossip does not help anything... however being on msn or on My Space sometimes help people calm down before going to the other party... to sort out thoughts and actions before going off the deep end... That is why I am suggesting that people that have relationship problems go to a certified therapist.
    Speaking a person that is shall we say can be objective about it is a good thing... a good third party person. You all know what Judging is something we have no right to do... we are not there to see what we went on. Damaging a person beyound repair.. is not what I would recommend... go see a counselor...

Dec 27, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Communication is the key to any good relationship... Any communication is good!

Dec 27, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Comment on wayne0418's post
    I agree with this whole heartily... this is a good thing to remember also

Dec 27, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo114
    ok picture this a girl and a guy meet in may and they fall in love. freinds and people get involved and their relashionship goes down the drain. the boy breaks up with me because i sent him a text message telling him that i will go with other guys while i was at a party ,kind of drunk. i realised the next morning what i did. i coudnt believe it i hated myself for doing that. but the boy was not so inocent he told me that he was busy most of the time and that i never had anything to do. so this perfectly good couple breaks up on june 25 2007. Now its been almost 6 months they have been apart. on december 11 he talks to me on msn telling me that he still loves me and he thinks about me and says how much he still cares and wants to get back. i sort of had a another guy on my hands that i could have loved. i was so confused because maybe i still loved this jerk. i did not say i love you back directly. in aproximately 2 hours i told him that i still had the same feelings (what a stupid thing to do). he was happy to hear it. i sort of turned away from the other guy slowing it all down. the other guy was a bit confused. so the guy who admitted his love deciedes to right on his msn name should i give up on the one i love. all of his freinds asked him who it was for and he told me it was for me but then told his freinds for a girl from another school. ?lost yet? so then after all that happend this guy didnt talk to me. who knows why. after their lovely stupid confersation on msn nothing at all changed between them.they still acted like strangers around each other. on december 24 this guy goes on facebook and complements this other girls picture saying she makes him laugh and merry christmas and flirtying stuff.and of course the girl flirts back with the guy. when i saw this i felt very mad ,sad and jelouse why was he saying love ya and flirting stuff to this girl? does he mean it the way he means it when he says it to me??is what he says true? So now its december 27 and im very confused if he meant it or not ,if what he was saying is true why itsnt he continuing. help me!!
    Now I understand it more... First... don't be jealous... its not a deal... the girl is smarter then what she looks... trust me! A High School girl falling for some jerk... unlikely... she could just be leading him on... in hopes of teaching this boy a lesson... I think after this boy will realize that swimming in a currant of very dangerous fish... he will eventually come looking your way again...
    The flirting that is happening could be a way of just being nice to him... not to anger him.. but also to make him realize that there is a serious thing that he needs to learn as we all know Cheerleaders are nice to everyone... If the guy has any sense at all.. he will come around once he realizes the situation he got himself into. Just keep calm and pray for him... also a good piece of advice make sure he knows how you feel about the idea of you and him wanting to be an item.
    Be there for him no matter what... you have no need to be jealous... this thing is temporary and will effect him at night when he is alone in his bed. The man will notice you... wear his favorite perfume... or clothing items so he can notice you... as though you are drowning in an ocean... under heavy shark attack.. get the pic. IF you like this guy... don't keep it quiet... scream yell or whatever you do... to get him to notice YOU... EVEN WALK UP TO HIM AND KISS HIM.. french him... IF needs be... trust me... that will turn the guy's attention back to you. I know... you'll be glad you did. Don't ever give up on love! Search him out... go to him!

Dec 31, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Thanks so much for your advices they helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is he trying to get me jelouse. Dose he like me [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I like a guy but I don't know if he like me back. I did date him and he has been swiching from girlfriend to girlfriend. Is he trying to get me jelouse if he is its working.

Marraige/jelouse spmeday answers [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. me and my boyfriend have been dating for 9 months... I'm very much in love with him as he is with me... he does everything for me.. but my problem is that he always talkes about marriage and stuff.. and it really bothers me cause I'm still young and not focusing on that stuff.. and I donno...

I get to jelouse [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 months. And we love each other a lot but the thing is I am way to jelouse. Like when he goes and hangs out with friends I get all pissed and I always want to be talking to him or I think he is cheating on me and when ever we are all hanging out...

View more questions Search