Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 20, 2006, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryBeth
    Well our family doesn't celebrate Christmas for the adults, it's mainly for the kids but we did a Chinese Christmas this year and I picked the bag with the big bottle of Jack Daniels.
    When you have time, explain a little about the Chinese Christmas. Thanks for sharing and hope you'll fill us in. (after the JD is empty, of course - we will need to be able to read your response (lol).
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 20, 2006, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryBeth
    Well our family doesn't celebrate Christmas for the adults, it's mainly for the kids but we did a Chinese Christmas this year and I picked the bag with the big bottle of Jack Daniels.
    What a thoughtfull gift,hope you shared,those chinese really no how to celebrate!:cool:
    lilbrooks Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 10:21 AM

My family know I am a huge Pink Floyd fan so they co -ordinated gifts this year with my other half buying me Oh by the way – an incredible box set of pretty much every Pink Floyd album and my kids got be David Gilmour Live in Gdansk.

A wonderful musical Christmas – perfect!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2008, 06:33 PM

Clean underwear. 12 pairs. Enough to last me the whole year and then some.
    TessaNikole Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 08:49 AM
    It's not chtistmas yet but I know what I'm getting already. I'm getting boots, jeans, shirts, bible mab, and I don't know the rest. Ps: I did not peak in any of them, my mom haad me try on boots at the mall and a box under my tree is that big. She had me try on jeans after shopping with my sister, and I admit that I peeked for the shirts and bible mab. But ill act surprisedon christmas. :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 21, 2009, 08:53 AM
    4 year old thread closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas Organising [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any good software for creating Christmas card lists that can also print envelopes / labels and is compatible with Outlook address book

Christmas surprise! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello all. I know I am still a newbie, but I hope you can all help me out. My story: On Christmas day, which right now is about 5 or 6 days, I am planning on flying out to my fiance's house (already got the ticket, know what I'm bringing, etc... ) to surprise him for Christmas, and for our 4 1/2...

Christmas is almost here [ 4 Answers ]

As Christmas is almost here, what are you looking forward to the most? We are putting up our tree Sunday after church; it is a tradition, to do this on the second Sunday of the month. I can never wait to get it in the house. We always cook a large meal and invite friends and family to eat and...

Christmas [ 92 Answers ]

I was wondering what peoploe think about organizations like the ACLU trying to get christian icons removed from public schools. They go as far as saying that even the colors red and green count as icons for christmas and should not be used. It seems to me they are a bunch of people who fight for...

View more questions Search