Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red_angel197292 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Does probation violators get second chances
    I would like to know if probation violators ever get second chances especially when they put their lives in danger and did what the courts asked him to do and what can I do though help him
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Hello red:

Sure, second chances are possible. The only way I know to help him is hire a lawyer for him, or just send some money for cigarettes.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are my chances of going to jail for a dirty ua I am on probation [ 2 Answers ]

I am on probation and gave a diry ua my probation officer says she will recommend rehab what are my chances of going to jail if I am revoked

What are the chances [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I just wanted to put my story out and see what are the chances that my girlfriend is pregnant or not. She's been on the pill for several months and we use condoms too. However, recently there have been a couple times where we did not use condoms and I pulled out, although I know its possible...

Probations violators who had it turn out all right [ 6 Answers ]

On 2 year SIS for DUI and driving while revoked. They gave me a break this time because I am also on a 10-year revocation (one year to go). Did this so I could actually get my license back. Done 18 months of private probation, fulfilled all other conditions, have somebody come get me when she calls...

What are the chances? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I was just wondering what are the chances of getting pregnant from just getting fingered I have never had sex and I have missed my period for the month of October and I'm just freaking out I mean I have missed it one time brfore a long time ago but I was just wondering and also I have been very...

View more questions Search